Welcome to London Property Co-Buyers

Hi, I am in similar age bracket. Interested in speaking/finding out more. Also looking for cobuyer to buy abroad possibly France/Spain Kind regards

Sun Mar 03

RENTAL

Hi Everyone

I am a live in landlord and I have three rooms to rent. I have one single room and two double rooms. The rent for the single in £450 plus one months deposit and £550 per month and deposit for the doubles.

The house is near Gatwick Airport approx. 15 mins. by car and only 6 mins. to the town centre of Crawley.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Sun Jan 22

co-buying

Hi Jane

I have daughter - live on my own and an interested in moving to catchment area for decent secondary school. Please

Wed Jan 18

Flat Pack Furniture Assemblers London

Serving London Area With High Quality Assemble Of All Brands Of Flat Pack Furniture Working At A Fast And Tidy Pace Allowing Us To Offer Unbelievable Low Prices!

Flat Pack Whizz Kid

**** 833 190

Sun Apr 17

WLTM Co-buyer for 2 bed flat - Centre of Stratford

I'm looking for a co-buyer to buy 50% of a great flat in the centre of Stratford - the cost would be £205K.

The flat was built in 2007, large, excellent condition, great for anyone who needs a place to live in London, permanently or occasionally.

Also a great investment opportunity - Stratford is continuing on the up. It becomes Zone 2 is January 2016.

I'm a landlord of 10 years so pragmatic when it comes to property and very used to working and living with different people.

Pls contact me on **** ****7 if you're interested.

Wed Oct 21

Co-buying website

Check out the site Property Buyers Match, they have received a lot of press for their website and innovative approach to matching co-buyers.

www.propertybuyersmatch.co.uk

Fri Mar 13

Co-buying website

Hi Chris,

Check out the site Property Buyers Match, they have received a lot of press for their website and innovative approach to matching co-buyers.

www.propertybuyersmatch.co.uk

Fri Mar 13

Hi Kimberly

I'm very interested in your doco. Currently in Australia but would dearly love to speak with you. I'll be in UK September. could you please contact me?

Cheers

Dianne

Thu Jul 24

Buy into my apartment in spain

I have a luxury 2 bed 2 bath apartment, 100 yards from the sea. it has 2 lifts and 2 swimming pools. its very close to everything. Torrieveja town centre is !0 mins away.The are is La Veleta. In England i do property development since 1996, have a potfolio. Looking for a serious partner who wishes to invest in with me as i have years of experience. Have built alot of brand new developments as well.Please call me. Sarb 0044 ******** or email me.

Mon Apr 23

Single Parent Househare

Hi,

I just created facebook group "London Single Parents House Share"This a group for single parents that are looking for rented accommodation (or perhaps want to co-buy) and would like to share with another single parent (or perhaps single person(s)) or another family) .please, feel free to join

Thu Jan 26

Co-buyer wanted in west london area - FEMALE ONLY AGED 40-55

I'm looking for a co-buyer for a 3-4 bed house or flat in the hayes, hillingdon, greenford, harrow, northolt, southall, middx areas. This could be for shared ownership or other house purchase methods. I'm of carribean origin aged 45, with one child aged 13 years. Very professional, cool easy going quite life. Would like to meet a simular female to purchase with. Would also like to explore forming a housing co op with like minded people in the above areas. There are many, many people who are finding it difficult to get on the property ladder and a housing co op, which is fully registered could be an option. Hardly any co ops in the west london area. Please contact me so we can discuss the above further in more detail. Only serious and genuine responses please - jokers wont even stand a chance. Hear from you soon - Maria journey2 at hot mail dot co dot united kingdom

Fri Sep 03

Hi, not sure if you would like to discuss your advert please contact me. Many thanks - Maria

Fri Sep 03

gftjivbgibhon

fr gvv dcwxdjgffbg frtvf7t5 frcf7ryf hfggmkbng

Fri Jun 18

Co-buyers for housing article

I'm a journalist writing for a national magazine about property buying and letting in the UK. I'm looking for people who are searching for co-buyers to share-buy and people who have entered a share-to-buy deal or have done in the past. If you want to talk to me, anonymously if you wish, do give me a call on ********7.

Thanks.

Chris

Wed Aug 26

huppies.org

check this out

Thu Jun 18

huppies.org

check out this new co-buyuers network in development....

Thu Jun 18

ITV Documentary

ITV1 are currently making a primetime documentary about first time property buyers.

If you have recently bought a home with a co-buyer and are currently facing difficulties or challenges with the purchase please contact us. If these are on-going problems that require assistance, then we can offer expert advice on legal, insurance or disagreement dispute issues.

Call Louis on 020 7157 4290 or email

Tue Nov 11

Commercial kitchen available W London

We're considering leaving a large production kitchen between Shepherds Bush and Harlesden in NW London. Around 2,400 square ft. Rent £500 pw exclusive of rates and gas/electricity. Big fridges, a big freezer and working blast chillers, though we'd like a premium for these.

Contact

Mon Sep 08

Are you interested in Crime rates in the area you are moving to?

If you live in and or around London then www.Zubedpi .com gives you up to date crime statistics for where you live or might move to. This site is soon to cover the whole of the UK and include schools data etc

Fri Aug 01

rural idyll wanted

i am looking for people/person to share purchase of large country estate or farm.

serious enquiries only please

Thu Jul 31

Tell me more !

Interested in your text.

Could you send me details ?

Sat Jun 07

Co-Buyers 50+

Interested in Co-buying with a female Teacher?

I've also looked at a Co-operative ownership scheme [OWCH]in London but after 2 years they don't seem to have moved further towards buying a property.

Has anyone any information regarding Co-Ownership schemes suitable for 50+

Are there any others in a similar situation that can give any information, or interested in Co-Buying.

email

Sat Jun 07

House/Studio in Spain (additional info)

My new email address:

Sat Jun 07

Do you want to buy part of a house in London?

I'm looking for people who want to co-purchase a property to live in.

You need to be over 25 and single.

You need to have about £10K of your own money to put into this plus fees.

You must be a full UK citizen resident in the UK for more than ten years.

You need to be employed.

You need to have good enough social skills to get on with the people you're buying with.

You need to be interested in working on the property.

You need to be interested in living in London, preferably inside Zone 4.

While we talk about it, the house prices will continue to drop and the cheap opportunities will become more available.

This is not a scam, but a post from a person interested in working co-operatively with other people who want to buy a house to live in.

Sat May 17

C4 documentary

Channel 4 is making a new series about multi-generational households. We're looking for large groups of friends and/or families who are hoping to buy a large property together in order to pool resources and create a better standard of living.

Are you thinking of buying a house with your extended family or a big group of friends?

Have you already found a place to buy? Or are you just looking?

If this sounds like you, and you would like to hear more about a major new Channel 4 TV series that gives assistance to people like you, then please get in touch now...

Email or call Kimberly on:

Tue Feb 26

Hi there, I've got lots of plots of lands and luxury houses you can easily buy for investments (in West Africa - Nigeria) at relatively lower cost than in UK.

There plots of land and houses have very high profit margins and can be rented/sold out as holiday apartments or for tourism or quest houses or executive quarters. e-mail

Tue Feb 12

Co Buyers Sought

Hi

I am lookin to buy in London but like lots of others houses in London are very expensive and I am looking for co-buyers.

I am a 32 year old professional male with a 200k mortage limit and I have 50k as down payment.

looking to live in a vibrant and livelt part of town, Notting Hill, Angel, Putney would be idea but I am flexible, just want to stop wasting money on renting.

Please call Dave on 077 837 067 24 if you interested.

Happy New Year, thanks

Mon Jan 07

My son and girlfriend are wanting to buy a flat commuting distance from white city. They have £10k deposit and can arrange mortgage of £100k. Is there anyone out there wanting to invest in a property with them to assist a first time purchase. It's such an important time in their life and does not seem a possible venture at present.

Wed Jan 02

A house/Studio in Spain/Looking for Co-Buyers

The property is 128sq mtrs. A 2 bed house and studio with seperate kitchen,bathroom/Patio.

I'm recently retired and looking for 2/3/? others to buy into my property value £100.000[ £25.00 + -each.]

A mortgage is possible from a bank in Spain as the deeds on the property are totally correct.

We could organize the time scale for each person staying in the property. On a mutual convenient basis.

I decided to do this because I don't have a family to share the house with and it's not being used[which is a shame as the property is pretty.Recently renovated in a traditional Andalucian style.

If anyone has any other ideas regarding this advert I would appreciate them. Thanks

my email is

Tue Jan 01

Looking for a co-buyer in london

Ideally an indipendent 2 bed flat conversion to be realised out of a 4 bed house bought with a co-buyer. Share of free hold + share of own garden. My deposit 140k + 100k max mortgage (want to keep it as low as possible). Not geographically bound but must be near a decent tube line + easy access to city. At present looking in N22, Wood Green/Bounds Green etc - example for the area = 2 bed conversion starts from 270K - 4 bed house starts from 340k.

No time wasters - down to earth, easy going but extremely serious about this.

Thx for your time -

Mauro

Sun Dec 16

Is your property still available

Hi Dion

your property sounds interesting

Elaine **** 426 346

Tue Nov 20

you forgot to tell us the secret!! where should we look for these opportunities??

Fri Nov 16

Count on us services

The company for all those small jobs around your office & home(Fixing,fitting, repairing,replacing,installing,painting,& more).

GO ON make that list of small jobs you need doing and give call and we`ll fix the lot.

Customer service is our aim so if your happy were happy

if your not happy with the job we`ll come back and do it for free. e-mail Mail-me tel ********5

Fri Nov 16

Co-Buyers advice

Hi,

I see there is a new site offer a range of co-buyers advice about shared ownership and shared investment www.co-buyers.net. Seems very good, and covers everything. Well worth looking if you are interested.

Wed Oct 17

Hi lele

Are you still looking for someone to co-but with?

Dave

Sun Oct 14

Hi Anna.

Are you still looking to co-but with someone?

Dave

Sun Oct 14

Hi Sue,

Are you still looking for someone to co-buy a property with?

Dave

Sun Oct 14

Hi Jane,

I have just seen this add, are you still interested in cou-buying a property?

Dave

Sun Oct 14

www.fiftyfiftyproperty.co.uk

A new innovative online service that aims to match co-buyers, flat mates, investors and shared ownership schemes. Search database of Picture Profiles for suitable matches. Contact those you are interested in through our internal message system. Join Now

Launch date – 13/08/2007

Mon Aug 27

A new innovative online service that aims to match co-buyers, flat mates, investors and shared ownership schemes. Search database of Picture Profiles for suitable matches. Contact those you are interested in through our internal message system. Join Now

Launch date – 13/08/2007

Mon Aug 27

Find Co-buyers, Investors FREE

Launch date – 13/08/2007

Wed Aug 22

hi Ana i'm looking for a flat to buy with someone my salary are not that big but i can afford a morgage 160k if you want to contact me ********2 we can chat about it

Wed Aug 15

tell me more!

Thu Aug 02

Property Wanted

I am looking for property in London & Middlesex. Fast purchase, in days rather than months. www.devpropestates.com. This service is for those needing a quick sale.

E-mail me.

Wed Jul 18

Renovation services for your Property

Take a look at

www.hornton.uk.com

Recommended!

Thu Jul 12

change e-mail address to

Tue Jun 05

Serious property developers.

Hi there I am looking for a serious person who is interested in property development. I am a builder and more. I will explain all later. I have knowledge right now of two prime properties. Commercial mortgages and development funds are avaible but in need of first stage working capital. please contact me on ********3 serious persons only. (If you are someone looking for a home in london near bus, rail, and tram links this maybe for you

Thanks.

Sun Jun 03

Sat May 26

co-buying in london

Hi.

I live out of london at present however i would like to move back to london which will be impossible on my own so i am looking at the option of co-buying.I am not ready to move back yet as i would like to do my research and planning at the minute.However if the opportunity to buy presented itself now i would look at renting my share out until i could move(job re-location).I would ideally like to buy with someone who has a child/Children as i have a 12yr old daughter who will need a room.(the school catchment area is of importance to me-secondary schools).I wuld like to buy a house or apartment with access to a garden(small is ok or roof terrace.I like areas like kensington,Chelsea.Pimlico,Hampstead.Clapham,Richmond etc i am not to keen on buying in east-london.I would like my share to be no more than 200,000 though 100,000-150,000 is possibly my limit(not sure as i have a house to sell).Please e-mail me with any questions or if you are interested.Thanks.Jane.

Tue May 08

Italy Real Estate Tropea Calabria

Hallo,

if you are interested in a property at the sun, in front of Eolie isalnds with the view of the ever smoking Stromboli

Volcano.

Here there are sandy beaches, rocky coves spectacular headlands… and space Calabria´s cultural heritage is second to none. Museums, galleries and traditional Italian architecture abound, and the renowned locally-grown produceis exported throughout Italy and the rest of Europe

Calabria is a region perfect for year-round enjoyment, providing not just sea, sand and sunshine, but also the little-known delights of ski station just half one hour from the coast.

Sat Apr 28

I am stilll interested and can do DIY etc. £150K max to invest in the equity. Let me know -

Thu Apr 12

Hi Duncan

I am in the same position and would need a london base as well. I am a dab hand at DIY and have a few tools to boot despite having a banking job. I would go about £150K max and any area with good commute to the City would ideal. Here is my email -

Thu Apr 12

re: Co buying

If you still have the info to hand, would you mind mailing it to me also?

Thu Apr 05

opportunities?

Hi there. Could you please give me more information to

Tue Apr 03

Betty TV

ARE YOU A HOUSEHOLD WHO LOVE TO SPLASH OUT ON THE FINER THINGS IN LIFE?

IS CONVENIENCE YOUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY?

CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT YOUR CAR AND CREATURE COMFORTS?

The BBC is making an exciting new documentary series and we are looking for fun households who are up for an alternative lifestyle challenge…

To find out how you and your household can get involved call the production team on 0207 907 0876 or email

Mon Apr 02

property developement opportunity....

i have a private property for sale, the property is in sawbridgeworth, hertfordshire..

would you have anybody of interest in this area? it could be good for a developement.

brief description:

total approx 4acres

main house: 6 beds

coach house: 3 bedrooms

tennis court

indoor swimming pool

it has to be off-market and sold privately by yourself, if interested?

Not a listed building. ideal for family or possible developement into apartments.

total internal square footage...main house 7000sq ft

coach house 2000sq ft

if interested please email

Mon Apr 02

Plumstead SE18 - 2 bed vic houses 180k, 3 bed 200k

Why co-buy when you can OWN in londons fastest rated area, with the DLR - planned to open in 2009 in woolwich. Massive regen planned for the area, dont miss out.

Wed Mar 21

Equity Share - Barnes, Chiswick towards Waterloo

Hiya, I'm interested in an equity share (up to £150k) in a property somewhere between Barnes/Chiswick and Waterloo.

I have a family home as security, and a decent deposit, plus good income. I need a London base for work during the week. I'm a good cook and entertainer. If you intend to live in the property I'm looking for easy-going partner(s) aged 35-55 (I'm 48). I would consider a development project so long as the house is habitable and you dont expect impossible timescales.

Kind Regards, Duncan.

email me at

Mon Mar 12

hi i could be interested

are you looking for someone who would live in it with you or someone who would invest, the latter interests me. I am a property investor looking for opportunities. Let me know ?? kind regards al

Wed Mar 07

HELP!?! Any advice on Shared Ownership!?!

Hi,

I'm really interested in owning my own property. Unfortunately, with London prices I cannot afford to buy a property outright. I have therefore decided to go for the Shared Ownersip route. However, before I embark on this journey, I would really appreciate any advice from people who are actually in or have tried the shared ownership scheme. What were the advantages, the disadvantage, would you advice other people to go for it, how subsidised was the rent portion you had to pay the council, where can I get information about banks or building societies that do mortgages for people interested in the shared ownership scheme, etc.

Please email

Fri Feb 23

TV Company looking for people looking to co-buy

If you and a group of mates are looking to co-buy and need some help please email me with details

Mon Feb 05

Properties Investments in Sofia

We give the great opportunity to invest in the capital of Bugaria – Sofia city. To invest in Sofia city means:

- 12 months annual rental income

- the highest rental rates in Bulgaria

- stable and reliable investment in the center of all business activities in Bulgaria.

Get a look at our portfolio!

www.sofia-propertiesforsale.com

Mon Feb 05

We give the great opportunity to invest in the capital of Bugaria – Sofia city. To invest in Sofia city means:

- 12 months annual rental income

- the highest rental rates in Bulgaria

- stable and reliable investment in the center of all business activities in Bulgaria.

www.sofia-apartmentsforsale.com

www.sofia-propertiesforsale.com

Get a look at our portfolio!

Mon Feb 05

Co-buyer sought in hackney

I am a first-time buyer and would like to find someone to co-buy either a run-down victorian house or wharehouse space with to restore and preferably live in.I have a mortgage in place of 190k and am looking for someone in a similar position who is passionate about hackney and would like to make a beautiful home or live work space there.If you have the necessary funds in place and are genuinely interested please contact me ASAP on ********4 or email me

Sun Dec 03

Business Contact asap, for more details

Reply with informations

Sat Dec 02

Hi Are you still looking at co buying, can you send more info to

Thu Oct 26

Co-Buying advice

I am a solicitor that specialises in this, so please contact me.

Wed Oct 25

interested in co-buying

hi guys,

I know the postings are dated back in spring time but if this is still something people are interested in, I'm happy to participate....my deposit would be around 10K and morgage around 150K

Wed Oct 18

info

how is that possible? I would be interested in buing a flat in London and have some savings (not massive) and I am in a modest salary range, def not a huge one....I have seen adverts posted by people that want to co-buy property who are offering 200K for their share and I am thinking how on EARTH can u not find anything alone with that sort of budget??

Mine would more along the line of 150K-170K

Wed Oct 18

Looking to Co-Buy in Clapham

This is a GREAT idea!! I have lived in Clapham for 5 years and want to now buy. I live in a fab road that leads off from the common but have found that I cannot afford a whole flat by myself. I would be looking to spend up to £200K (for my half of the flat). Does this idea appeal to anyone?

I am 35 year old female.

Please get back to me with any thoughts/ ideas or random suggestions.

Thanks

Mon Jul 03

Co- buying contracts

I want to co-buy, possibly around Hackney, but feel I need expert advice on the contract. How long should it be for, what about an escape clause, right to live in or rent out, etc. I want to guard against the risk of falling out with my co-buyers later on. Does anyone know any solicitors who are experienced in this, as well as in conveyancing? If you do, please email me at

Fri May 19

good idea

Fri May 12

Looking to Co-Buy in London

Hi

I am looking to Co-buy in London have £**** deposit. I am a nurse like to work hard and have fun.

Please e-mail me if you are serious. Mal or Female

Thu Apr 27

Calling All Co-Buyers

Hiya!

I’m looking for two like-minded people to buy a property with. After several years of renting, I think it’s about time I made the next big step!

I’m a 35 year old professional, reliable woman, with a great sense of humour and I’m very friendly. Ideally I’d like to buy a place in or around Angel (where I currently live), but I may consider other areas (pref Zones 1 or 2). I can afford to pay off my share of a Mortgage between £200,000 and £400,000 and I can provide any references that you request (professional / character / previous landlords).

My ideal Co-Buying situation…

The Property: A modern 3 bed roomed house / flat with a reasonable sized lounge and kitchen, and outside space (garden or roof terrace).

Location: A vibrant area with lots of Bars, Restaurants etc; a short commute to the City. Possibly,parks close by to go running

The whole of my ad is too big for this site.Please Mail-me for more info or call **** ****2

Thu Apr 20

Hiya!

I'm also interested in Co-buying. Please

Thu Apr 20

Co-Buying?

There are opportunities to purchase without going down the co-buying route if only people were prepared to look for them. And no you don't need to have a massive deposit saved (more than £8k) nor be on the salary of a premiership footballer.

Tue Apr 11

Co-buying?

Hi Sue,

I'm interesting in co-buying a property inn London too. The housing market in the capital is definately nuts. Anyway, I've only got a couple of questions for you. 1) which area are you thinking of buying your property? 2) whats the income & deposit range are you looking for in a co-buyer? Honestly, with my income I know I can just about manage a sole mortage of about £80-£100K.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Reem

Tue Apr 04

Looking for another to share buying a flat or house

I'm looking for someone to join me in buying a flat or house so that we can both get on the property ladder.

By all accounts, the London market is going mad again, and I simply can't afford to buy on my own.

I simply don't want to rent all my life, and this is staring me in the face.

I think it would be a really nice idea to have a forum where people could advertise that they are looking to do this, rather in the the way that on movethat they advertise for sports partners, flatshare, book groups etc. What do you think ?

Tue Mar 07

Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions of Use