Welcome to London Parking Space

3-5 PARKING SPACE NEEDED

Looking for 3 to 5 parking space secured site in Queens park, Kilburn, anywhere in west London, please email with prices to

Mon Dec 03

Parking rent

Looking to rent parking in the North Greenwich area

Fri Oct 19

Garage rental SE10

Looking to rent a garage or a completely covered secure parking space. New Cross or North Greenwich.

Tue Sep 18

Large trailer + landrover parking space needed west london

on the 18th of September I need parking for a landrover defender + a trailer (5.572m (l) x 3.190m (h) x 2.550m (w) is there anywhere large enough that anyone can recommend please?

:)

Wed Sep 12

Looking for a parking space in London Bridge/Borough area

Hi i am looking to buy a parking space in the se1, Ideally will be in door and secure car park. my email is

Sun Jul 02

Underground parking - 3mn from Nothing Hill tube

Parking slot available from 5th April. Building with porter, underground parking with car lift, long term (3 month min - can be extended), please email

Sat Mar 19

Garage or secure parking space se18

Hello i have a vatering trailer 6x10

i need some secure parking will travel few miles.

Sun Jan 10

LONDON CITY PARKING!!!!

We have parking spaces available within:

* St Katharine dock (tower bridge area)

* Marylebone Road

*Bloomsbury Square

STARTING AS CHEAP AS £100 PER MONTH!!!

24/7 ACCESS. FULLY SECURE...

WE HAVE AVAIALBLE SPACES WITHIN THE CITY NOW!!

CALL GAVIN ON-********2 for more info

Wed May 27

London City Cenre Parking... Very Cheap!!!!

* Marylebone Road

*Bloomsbury Square

WE ARE AN INTERNATIONAL CAR PARKING COMPANY, WHO HAVE AVAIALBLE SPACES WITHIN THE CITY NOW!!

Wed May 27

LONDON CITY CENTRE PARKING LOCATIONS...CHEAP!!!!

* Marylebone Road

*Bloomsbury Square

WE ARE AN INTERNATIONAL CAR PARKING COMPANY, WHO HAVE AVAIALBLE SPACES WITHIN THE CITY NOW!!

Wed May 27

High Holborn / Grays Inn Road wc1

Underground, secure parking available from May 12th 2015

Only accessible with a remote control, 24hours surveillance

Normal car size, looking for long term letting of space

Thu Apr 23

Need parking space from 28-30th august.

Near central London e.g, oxford street etc

please contact me if you have anything near.

Tue Aug 19

space in SE18 4PR

Hiya,

If you're still looking for a space, I have a secure parking space in the gated area of Royal Herbert Pavilions. It's not a garage though.

any good?

Cheers

Mon Aug 11

Parking Space available in Woolwich

Parking space to rent at Greenwich Heights

£80 per month with £50 refundable deposit

Space is secure with CCTV and patrolled during the day by the caretaker.

Offstreet and 1 min to bus stop, with easy access to North Greenwich, Woolwich and Blackheath.

Tue Jun 03

Trailer parking!

Hi,

I have a catering trailer near Catford. I'm looking for secure parking in the evening. Can't find anything!

Tue Aug 13

Secured Spaces to let in Feltham opposite Rail Station.

Secured parking space available for cars or large vehicle in Feltham.

Cars-daily rate £6.00 and weekly £35.00

Vans daily rate £7.50 and weekly £40.00

Please call **** ****5 or email

Tue Nov 20

Parking Space Penge east/Kent House/Clockhouse

Secure gated, private parking lot with code access - contact

Wed Jul 11

Parking Space for rent near Blackhorse Road, Waltham Forest

Parking space in secure basement car park in a new housing development. 8 mins walk to Blackhorse Rd from which it's 15 mins to Kings Cross on the Victoria Line. Would suit weekly or daily commuter. Cost £60 pcm. Please call Henry on **** 785 133

Wed May 09

Secure Parking Space to rent in Woolwich

Allocated parking space to rent in a secure multi storey gated car park. Accessible via a security gate with an electronic key fob. Right in the centre of Woolwich town centre, 2 minutes walk to Woolwich Arsenal National rail/DLR, 5 minutes walk to Woolwich ferry. Available 24/7, also with CCTV. Contact ********6 rental £90 pcm

Wed Apr 11

SE1 4TT Underground Secure Parking spaces

Underground secure parking spaces For sale at £12,500 + vat, within a private development called The Jam Factory at 21A Rothsay Street, London, SE1 4TT.

Car park is secure and accessed via mobile phone electronic gate system.

Contact KALMARs on 0207 940 7980 for more details.

Fri Mar 23

Car wash service solution for parking or shopping centres

Morgan's Car wash offers you an excellent quick solution to private, public parking, or shopping centres, with no risk for you to open a car wash service.

With our technique of washing cars without water, we can offer you our services everywhere very easily.

Our distinct concept of saving space installing a car wash without the infrastructure, with no audible, sensory or visual nuissance!

We offer to your staff our high quality product. Our washes are of very good quality, our team is well trained and perform an excellent service.

Our car wash uses a single or two parking spaces and is assembled and disassembled in just 30 minutes!

"No waste management, we manage ! No management staff, we manage!"

You can call us for us to install our car wash on the dates you want, short or long term, our system is very flexible.

There is no engagement commitment from you!

Visit our website to know more and become a partner: www.morganscarwash.com

Thu Jan 05

Underground Car park space available in N1 0GL

Underground securred car park space available at Flat # 45, 170, Kings Quarter, Copenhagen Street, Islington,

London, N1 0GL with 24 hrs surveillance .Just 5mins walk from Kings Cross station.Rent 200 pounds per mnth &

100 pounds deposit. For long term, rent is negotiable.

Please contact Dr.Vish on ********8

Tue Sep 27

Car park available in Islington

Hi,

Underground securred car park space available at Flat # 45, 170, Kings Quarter, Copenhagen Street, Islington,

London, N1 0GL with 24 hrs surveillance .Just 5mins walk from Kings Cross station.Rent 200 pounds per mnth &

Cont us on ********.

Tue Sep 27

Underground securred car park space available

Contact us on ********8

Tue Sep 27

Parking near imperial wharf/chelsea habour/fulham

Hi

I am looking for a car park space in this area.

Monday-Friday

Please email me info if you have one available

Tue Sep 27

Croydon dont get a parking fine

Parking is a problem but when you que up to get into a council car park and then get fined £120 for 3 minutes queing then you know to give Croydon a wide birth at all times, life is not worth this type of abuse.

Cowboy Councils on google search tellls all

from Alan Brunwin children's author

If anyone has come up against the same person on the council that I did please contact me on facebook

Mon Jul 18

Parking space to rent

I have a car parking space available for rent in limehouse with secured automated gate in a residential building close to Canary Wharf limehouse and westferry tube station. Please contact me on ********2

Sat Jul 16

Vauxhall station

Just outside congestion charge in Vauxhall- very quiet street pivate parking space.

1 minutes walk to Vauxhall Underground Station & Bus Station

Long term Welcome!

Thu Jul 14

i am looking for a caravan parking space in nw- greenford area

i looking for a caravan parking space about 15£ a week

and only some time thank you!

contact me on

Thu Jul 07

All Day Parking (West Croydon)

Are you looking for parking near West Croydon?

Do you work locally or need to travel by train to as far away as East London via the West Croydon Train Station?

Do you wish to park on the main roads for reasons of safety and quick easy access to your vehicle?

Do you have a fleet of vehicles for your business for which you need parking?

Whatever your reason, we have good news - Parking is available within 5minutes walk to West Croydon Train Station and Tram Stop and you get to park your car for up to 6 days per week from 8am-9pm.

We can also offer reduced rates if you partner with others (friend, relative, business associate etc) when booking.

Fees:

* 1 month Parking Fee (£150) in advance &

* £35 refundable deposit

Terms:

* 1 week notice of termination.

For viewing and booking details email

Tue Jun 28

Reply to your parking space ad

Hi, I am looking for a parking space in Bromley, but I am thinking about buying. Have you considered selling yours? Thanks,

Tue Mar 29

Parking space to let in Hampstead

I have a secured underground allocated parking space in Eldon Court, Eldon Grove, Hampstead NW3 5PU, available 24/7 seven days a week. It is near Belsize Park and Finchley Road tubes, also Haverstock Hill and Rosslyn Hill.

I wish to let it at the basis of £200 per month. If interested please reply to

Wed Dec 08

Hi please can you remove this ad from the site, I posted it over 4 years ago and the flat has since sold. Can only presume this must be some kind of tech glitch. Anyway, I'm getting loads of phone calls, so the sooner the better, Many thanks, Kirsty

Wed Nov 17

Parking space required - near OSTERLEY TUBE STATION

Hello

I am looking for a parking space very close to Osterley Tube station.

This would be Mon-Fri only and on a monthly, ongoing basis.

Please email me if you think you can help!

Thanks

Mon Nov 15

Motorcycle Garage Space Victoria Park/Hackney

I have an elderly motorcycle that needs to be garaged over the winter months. I would only need to be able to wheel her in and out of the garage and wouldn't run her inside, but I do need 24 hour access (I wouldn't be coming and going after 9pm at night though) If anyone could help that would be great, I'm happy to swap for a private driveway space on Brookfield Road E9, close to Homerton and Hackney Wick stations. Please email

Thu Nov 11

Motorcycle Garage Space Victoria Park/Hackney

I have an elderly motorcycle that needs to be garaged over the winter months. I would only need to be able to wheel her in and out of the garage and wouldn't run her inside, but I do need 24 hour access (I wouldn't be coming and going after 9pm at night though) If anyone could help that would be great, I'm happy to swap for a private driveway space on Brookfield Road E9, close to Homerton and Hackney Wick stations. Ta

Thu Nov 11

I have a parking space available as I don't drive and would like £50 per month for it's use. You can park there anytime day or night 24 hours a day Mon to Sun. I live in Bromley where the parking space is situated near my flat. please contact me by email at:

Wed Sep 08

parking

hi i would be very interested in your parking space if still available.

Fri Sep 03

Need a parking space

need parking space in Benrtford Ealing road if one please email me

Wed Aug 04

Parking for a Caravan in SELondon

Hi, I'm looking to find an annual parking space for touring caravan, as close to Lewisham as possible. Happy to pay a reasonable fee for a secure location.

Fri Jul 02

Parking Space for my 4m long Caravan Needed

Hi there, I'm looking for a secure space to park my caravan until end of Septembre 2010 to store it with access to it, close to E14 or SE10

Sun Jun 20

I am looking for a parking space in Islington from w/c 21 June for two or three months initially. Please get in touch if you have something. Thanks

Wed Jun 09

Secure parking space available Wilmot Street Bethnal Green £100pcm

Avoid the congestion charge!

I am offering a secure parking space in a gated residential car park which is available at £100 per month. The car park is monitored by CCTV and there is access available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to those with a key. There is a £60 deposit which covers the cost of replacing the keys for the electronic gate to the car park. From this street you are in walking distance to Liverpool street only 15 minutes to Brick Lane and 20 to Liverpool St and the city. Under 10 minutes walking distance to Bethnal Green tube, this space is ideal for commuters or for residents nearby who need to leave their car somewhere safe. Please get in contact if you are interested.

By the way the Google Map on this ad is not entirely accurate, the space is on Wilmot Street 2 minutes away from Bethnal Green Rail station

Sun Mar 21

Packing space needed

Parking space needed until mid april,paddington areas

contact

Thu Feb 25

Parking Space SE London

Hi, I am looking for a parking space in SE London from 4th Jan to begining of Feb or perhaps end of Feb 2010.

Can you help?

My email address is:

Thu Dec 31

Parking

Would you be interested in my parking space in Woolwich SE London (see my advert on this site) I will reduce the rent to £50 per month with a £50 deposit.

Mon Sep 28

Car Parking

Dear Sharon

I have a parking space in Woolwich (see advert on movethat) near the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. I willl reduce the rent to £50 per month with £50 deposit if you are interested.

Mon Sep 28

PARKING SPACE TO RENT IN WOOLWICH SE LONDON

Parking space to rent in Woolwich SE London - near the Hospital.

Cost £70 per month with £50 deposit.

CCTV and secure parking with parking permit.

Ideal location, near all the main bus routes eg Woolwich, Charlton, North Greenwich

E mail

Mon Sep 07

Garage wanted in Greenford

I have a project beetle that I need to get running and need to rent a garage in order to do it. I would need it for a minimum of 3 months max 6 months in the Greenford area.

Thu Aug 20

PARKING SPACE IN CAMBERWELL SE5

I am looking for a car parking in camberwell SE5. Idealy around the wilson road area of camberwell

Fri Jun 19

parking space near BRUNEL UNIVERSITY

hey,

I need a parking space walking distance from brunel university for TWO nights please.

Fri May 22

Parking space in Greenwich/Cutty Sark wanted

Hi,

I'm looking for a parking space to rent in the area of Greenwich DLR alternatively Cutty Sark on a long term basis if possible. I cannot go above £70 per month though.

Email:

Tue May 12

London caravan parking

Hi I am looking to come down to London to try to find work as I can not find any up here. 3 months ago I was interviewed and was offered 3 jobs but I could not find accommodation at a reasonable price. I need to leave my family at home and live in a caravan as accommodation in London is very expensive. I will need to find a plot big enough for a caravan 7 days a week and a van of an evening. I have not bought the caravan yet. I will need power close by and water ( I do have a generator but I am worried it may be a bit noisy if I am sited close to other accommodation). I am looking at £25 / week ……………. £100 / month. I don’t know how long this will be for, if I get a job it could be years. Can you help, Tony email

Sat Apr 11

N1 - Secure Car Park Available for Rent

Secure car park available to rent in portered building with CCTV and electronic entry.

The carpark is in a fantastic location being just outside the congestion zone. It is located on Wharf Road, just off City Road so is a 5 minute walk to Angel/Old Street and an easy walk to Liverpool Street and the city. Please call ********9 or email -

Tue Mar 17

ONE very secured private parking space to rent

AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY - £280/month

Only a 3 min walk from Russell Square, Euston and Kings Cross - St Pancras Tube Stations. Also very close to Eurostar and Brunswick Center.

The entrance of the parking is closed with automatic gates. Only those with a remote control can access the car park.

An area is available for bikes as well.

If you want your car to be both secured and sheltered from rain and snow, please contact Clemence on: ********0 or email:

Wed Feb 11

50 gbp pcm. Large Parking space in E14, close to Canary Wharf. avail 7 days a week.

Located in a secure residential dockside development (Clippers Quay) in the centre of the Isle of Dogs.

10 minutes walk to Canary Wharf.

2 minutes walk to Mudchute DLR

4 minutes walk to Crossharbour

Large space on the driveway of a townhouse. Space is enough for 2 small sized cars, but you will be the sole occupier of the space.

Avail 7 days a week. 50 gbp pcm. Email:

Tue Feb 10

PARKING SPACE OFFERED - EAST DULWICH

£40 PCM - 2 MINS FROM EAST DULWICH STATION, SECURE PRIVATE DEVELOPMENT WITH PERMIT

Sun Jan 25

PARKING SPACE OFFERED - EAST DULWICH

£40 PER MONTH, 2 MINS FROM EAST DULWICH STATION, PRIVATE SECURE PARKING SPACE WITHIN PRIVATE DEVELOPMENT WITH PERMIT.

Sun Jan 25

parking space in poplar e14 £25 a week

private house own off st safe car space available mon to fri 7 30am to 8pm sats till 2pm close to Langdon park dlr station **** 167 323

Fri Dec 05

Available Lock up garage in Clapham

The garage is in a residential road ; Killyon Rd

Its about 8mins walk from Clapham north and 10 mins from Clapham common.

Price £100pcm

Tue Nov 11

caravan storage

can anybody recomend somewhere to store a caravan in the south london,bromley or croydon areas?

Sun Nov 02

Private space in secure underground car park SE1 (£50 pw)

Private space in secure underground car park available for short or long term rents. Space is at County Hall Apartments next door to London Eye on the South Bank. And 2 minutes walk from Waterloo train and underground station.

Price £50 pw.

24/7, Security, CCTV, Fully Lit, KeyFob Access

Features:

24/7 Access

Security Key Provided

Underground Parking

CCTV Cameras

Security Patrol

Lighted

If you are interested please contact Reza on:

tel: ********1

or email:

Mon Oct 06

PARKING SPACE GREENWICH WANTED

willing to pay £50 per month

Sat Sep 13

Parking Space Wanted near Morng. Crescent/Camden

Hi,

I need a parking space near Camden or Mornington Crescent. I would need the space indefinitely and would like to rent it for a year at a time. If you are interested please email me at

Tue Aug 05

Is the parking space still available?

If yes I am interested in renting. Please call me on ********8

Wed Jul 23

Needed: 1 night secure parking EC2/E8

Can anyone offer or recommend a secure parking space for Sunday 20 July (2008) in the Shoreditch or South Hackney area? If can please email me

Sat Jul 19

private own house off st safe parking space poplar e14

availiable mon to fri 7.30 am to 8ish pm £25 pound a week 2 min walk to langdon park newly bulit DLR station into canary wharf and city some one at home most of the days **** 167 323

Mon Jul 14

PRIVATE HOUSE OWN SAFEOFF RD CAR SPACE POPLAR E14

**** 167 323 £25 PER WEEK MON TO FRI 7.30AM TO 8ISH PM

Mon Jul 14

PRIVATELY OWNED SAFE OFF RD CAR PARKING SPACE POPLAR E14

Mon Jul 14

PRIVATLY OWNED SAFEOFF RD PARKING SPACEPOPLAR E14

Mon Jul 14

PRIVATELY OWNED SAFE OFF RD CAR PARKING SPACE POPLAR 14

Mon Jul 14

POPLAR E14 PRIVATLY OWNED SAFE OFF RD CAR SPACE

2 MIN WALK TO LANGDON PARK DLR INTO CANARY WHARF £25 PER WEEK MON TO FRI 7.30AM TO 8ISH PM **** 167 323

Mon Jul 14

PRIVATELY OWNED SAFE OFF ROAD CAR SPACE POPLAR E14

AVAILIABLE MON TO FRI 7.30AM TO 7.30 8PM SOMEONE AT HOME MOST OF THE DAY SO VERYSAFE 2 MIN WALK TO LANGDON PARK DLR INTO CANARY WHARF AND CITY

Mon Jul 14

PRIVATLY OWNED SAFE OFF ROAD PARKING SPACE £25 PER WEEKPOPLAR E14

OWN PRIVATE HOME SAFE OFF ROAD PARKING SPACE 2 MIN WALK TO LANGDON PK DLR STATION INTO CANARY WHARF AND CITY FROM MON TO FRI 7.30AM TO 7.30 8PM SOME ONE HOME MOST OF THE DAYS **** 167 323

Mon Jul 14

SAFE OFF ROAD CAR SPACE IN POPLAR E14£25 A WEEK

OWN PRIVATE HOUSEVERY SAFE OFF RD CAR PARKING SPACE CLOSE TO LANGDON PARK DLR INTO CANARY WHARF AND CITY MON TO FRI 7.30AM TO 730 TO 8PM **** ****3

Mon Jul 14

OWN HOUSE OFF ROAD PARKING SPACE POPLAR E14£25PER WEEK

OWN HOUSE PRIVATE ADDRESS SAFE OFF ROAD PARKING SPACE 2 MIN WALK TO NEWLY BUILT DLR STATION INTO CANARY WHARF AND CITY FROM MON TO FRI 730AM TO 7.30 TO 8PM SOMEONE AROUND IN HOUSE ALL DAY SO VERY SAFE **** 167 323

Mon Jul 14

SAFE OFF ROAD PARKING SPACE POPLAR E14 £25 A WEEK

OWN PRIVATE HOUSE SAFE OFF ROAD PARKING SPACE 2 MIN WALK TO LANGDON PARK DLR STRAIGHT INTO CANARY WHARF AND CITY AVAILABLE MON TO FRI 7.30TO 7.30 -8PM SOMEONE AROUND ALL DAY SO VERY SAFE **** ****3

Mon Jul 14

PRIVATE HOUSE SAFE OFF ROAD CAR PARKING SPACE IN POPLAR E14£25POUND A WEEK

OWN PRIVATE HOUSE SAFE OFF ROAD CAR PARKING SPACE 2 MIN WALK TO LANGDON PARK NEWLY BUILT DLR STATION TO COMMUTE INTO CANARY WHARF , CITY AVAILABLE FROM 7.30AM TO 7.30PM -8 SOMEONE AROUND MOST OF THE DAY SO CAR SAFE!! **** 167 323

Mon Jul 14

SAFE OFF ROAD PARKING SPACE PRIVATE HOUSE POPLAR E14 £25 PER WEEK

WE HAVE OUR OWN SAFECAR PARKING SPACE 2MIN WALK TO LANGDON PARK DLR TRAIN STATION STRAIGHT INTO CANARY WHARF, CITY FROM 7.30AM TO 7.30 OR 8PM AVAILABLE WEEKDAYS MON TO FRI **** 167 323

Mon Jul 14

if this is ebony house u arent allowed to do this

Mon Jun 09

caravan storage

does anybody know where you can store a caravan in the london area

Sun May 25

Secure, gated underground parking space in Canary Wharf E14 (£30 pw)

Secure, gated underground parking space.24/7 security.

2 minutes walk to South Quay DLR. 5 minutes walk to Canary Wharf tube station.

Available immediately. Price is negotiable

Please contact Kim on ********8 or email

Fri May 09

2 Spaces Grove Park Station

2 secure car parking spaces beside Grove Park Railway Station SE12 - contact

Mon May 05

Secure Car Parking Space Available in Canary Wharf

I have a car parking space available in an underground secure car park in the Canary Central development. Located within 5 minutes walking distance to Canary Wharf and 2 minutes to South Quay DLR. There is 24 hours security avilable within the complex.

Price is £55 per week with a minimum contract of 6 months. Please contact me at

Sat Apr 19

Looking for 1car parking space anywhere in E1, URGENT!, only needed in daytime!Aldgate,whitechapel

Is there any private, gated or umferground as long as it is safe. I will only be parking in the Daytime, so even if you need it for the night time that is fine with me, i only need it during the day from 9am-8pm. You can contact me on **** 730 768 or e-mail me on

Thu Apr 10

Are the two parking spaces availabe

Interested in the two parking spaces. Could you please email me if still available thanks

Thu Mar 27

GARAGE TO LET IN BALHAM SW12

Have a garage to let in a garage compound 5mins walk from Balham Tube and Main line station. Garage has electricity and would be suitable for storing a vehicle or used by a handyman for storage/operating out of. Rent is £200pm.

If interested please email me

Tue Mar 11

parking space available in uxbridge middx

I have a secure parking space available in uxbridge middx 15 min walk to Town centre and Station next to Brunel University £25 a week available 24 hours 7 days a week phone **** ****9 mobile ********1 or e-mail

Tue Feb 26

Parking space 3 mins walk from Southfield underground

I have a spare parking space in a private residential car park which is only 3 minutes walk from Southfields underground.

Only £25 per week (weekends also available).

Contact Matt on 0208 ****75

Mon Feb 18

WOOLWICH IN GREENWICH - SECURED

Hi available to rent is this parking space off the street. This is a secured multistorey building parking with your own personal remote access. No time limit as to when to come in or out. Walking distance to Woolwich Arsenal station and Woolwich Ferry. Helps to work late without the need for anxiety. 85.00 pounds per month. For short or long term, contact me on ********8.

Thu Feb 14

Thu Feb 07

Free Parking Space - North West London - Colindale

A good place in London is on Kenley Avenue, NW9, Colindale. Zone 4 on the Northern Line. It is quite hidden away and isn't on some maps. (If you can't find it on a map look for Lanacre Avenue, Kenley is a turning off of this road)

It can be found by driving along Lanacre Avenue. Don't park in the marked residents areas, head to the end of Kenley Avenue, there is always space to park.

As an extra tip, there is a large gap in the fence at the top of Kenley Avenue (made by the locals) which gives a short cut to Colindale tube station on the Northern Line.

Thu Feb 07

Parking Space to Let Queens Park NW6

Parking Space to let In Queens Park fits 2 cars 1 minute from Queens Park Tube Bakeloo Line Zone 2 £60 per week contact me if you are interested

Thu Jan 31

I am renting out my car parkining space in BR1 ( Bromley ) - £20.00 per week, for more information contact me on - **** ****2

Sun Jan 13

PARKING SPACE STORAGE PLACE IN KENNINGTON WATERLOO Westminster LONDON SE11

Large Parking or Storing Space to Rent in Kennington Area, next to Elephant and Castle, Waterloo and St Thomas Hospital. Available from Mid January. 145 monthly. SE11.

0777 159 2756

Fri Jan 11

Park space requiered in Central London

I requiere a big parking space in central london to park my rickshaws.

My email is

Mon Jan 07

Before you jump in the car, why not think about getting the train instead? Chiltern Railway do a day return from Birmingham (Snow Hill or Moor Street) which includes a travelcard - so you get unlimited travel on buses and underground while you're in London. It can be used on the 08.12 from Snow Hill and any subsequent train and costs £30.70 - however up to four people can travel for the price of two. The journey takes about two-and-a-half hours and is much more relaxing than driving.

Mon Dec 17

parking near underground

hello everybody! me and my friends are from birmingham and we are going to london for 1 day only to go sight seeing, we are travelling by car to the nearest parking space (and cheapest) and also near the underground tube, anybody knows any parking space ... thanks ...

Sat Dec 15

Still available?

Be interested to hear more on where this is and if still available

Fri Dec 14

Parking space at Bayswater

I need a parking space from 27th until 30th Dec.

Sat Dec 08