Welcome to London Lost and Found

LOST BLACK FJALLRAVEN BACKPACK

I'm not actually sure where I lost this but it's a black backpack with a picture of a yellow small fox-head on the back.

Wed Aug 19

LOST PASSPORT AT NOTTING HILL CARNIVAL

Lost my passport at Notting Hill Carnival yesterday, I think somewhere towards Kensal Green, if anyone handed it in please let me know. Name on it is Archie Porter

Mon Aug 26

LOST KEYS

North End RD Jan16th 2019.

Wed Jan 16

Lost bunch of KEYS brckndll@gmail.com

Lost set of KEYS on the North End RD 16 Jan 2019. WILLING TO PAY A REWARD.

Wed Jan 16

Pink printed panda purse

My pink panda printed purse was stolen out of my black longchamp backpack bag at 7:40pm - 8:25pm on 8 December 2018. Between Marble Arch Topshop street to Selfridges London. It has all my cards and ID in it. Please contact me if you come across a pink panda purse please.

Sun Dec 09

Lost phone at battersea Park Sunday 16 sept

Tue Sep 25

FOUND TWO PAIRS OF KHAKI SHORTS

Found at a bus stop next to Gunnersbury Park in Ealing on Saturday 8th September.

Wed Sep 12

found a bag with a pink hoodie in the bakerloo train Queens Park Station in the evening on Friday 17th Aug 2018

Hi there,

I found a bag with a pink hoodie in the bakerloo train Queen's Park Station in the evening on Friday 17th Aug 2018.In the bag were also 2 receipts from Harry Potter Shop from Kings Cross Station London.

Just contact me so we can meet and give it back to you! :)

Thanks!Looking forward to hear from the owner!

Wed Aug 29

Lost red bag on a santander/boris bike in clerkenwell

It has two notebooks in it and a t-shirt - really need the notebooks for my studies. Forgot it on the bike when I went to dock it.

please email me at

lil.cookie.monstaaaATgmailDOTcom

Thu Aug 23

Yellow small camera in black case

Lost probably somewhere in the London Bridge area. All my travel photos on it!

Sun Jul 15

Lost Fjallraven Kanken bag in Angel 03/03/2018

Hi! I lost my black Fjallraven Kanken backpack in angel on sat 03.05.2018. Please let me know if you’ve found it, thanks! ********3

Mon Mar 05

Lost passport - Emily Claire Nicholas DOB 30/05/1991

Lost my passport on a night out on the 10th of February. Near fabric nightclub

If found please call ********3

Or email

Sat Mar 03

Lost: Bunch of keys near Swiss Cottage Leisure Centre.

Lost on Friday 19 Jan. Includes a VW car key, Uni-Com torch, key with a blue plastic cover, and one with an orange cover.

Tue Jan 23

lost wallet the strand london 23rd December 2017

lost folding wallet..bit of cash in it..not bothered about that. Has Eastbourne address inside. Reward...email '

Sun Dec 24

Lost - eternity ring, sentimental value

Lost somewhere near Randolph Gardens, Maida Vale, or Leicester Road, East Finchley.

Tue Dec 19

Lost black Fjallraven Kanken backpack on Friday 15th

Lost this black backpack on Friday 15th December between Covent Garden & Clerkenwell.

Contents of a make up bag, and some of my colleagues secret Santa gifts - but more importantly two sets of keys of which I don’t have spares.

Please call or text ********4

Sun Dec 17

Lost bunch of keys in Bishopsgate London

bunch contains VW key and 3 others one of which is a Yale key

Rob ********1

Thu Nov 30

Lost pink/,yellow tote bag with brand new kids clothes inside

I lost a tote bag (pink/yellow) with three brand new kids trousers between lister rd leytpnstone and Sidney rd. Claredotdavidsonatgoogle mail dotcom

Wed Nov 22

Lost Brown Michael kors bag

Lost my Brown Michael Kors bag, inside is a kindle, Oyster card, keys and purple fan. Lost somewhere in London potentially near Leicester Square.

Sun Aug 20

Rucksack lost in High Holborn

Grey osprey rucksack lost by the Craft Beer Co on Endell Street WC1V 7AA.

Contains clothing and personal items.

Fri Aug 18

Lost bunch of keys stoke newington

I have my keys lost on sunday 13th august probably around stoke newington church street area or cantonbury overground station

Thu Aug 17

Lost keys emilystanga@gmail.com

They have 2 key chains, one with coloured dogs and one that said ,Sie verlassen jetzt West Berlin'. Noticed them missing at Trafalgar Square but could also be on the tube.

Mon Aug 14

Lost Phone (Samsung s6)

Hello I have lost my Samsung S6 in Mango at Oxford Circus. My phone is gold and it has a lock so no one can have access to it. At the moment it is off so it would be greatful if someone find my phone and on it straight away so my friend could call it. Please help me find my phone as i am only 14 years old under my parents condition. It would make my parents massively happy if the phone is found. Please help im begging....

Sun Feb 19

lost pencil case saturday 18 Feb Parsons Green

I dropped my daughter's 'valuable' "Let's Go Travelling" pencil case this morning in Parsons Green. It is of great sentimental value & has the contents of pens, calculator etc needed for GCSE subjects

Thank you

Michelle

Sat Feb 18

Lost Black Gucci purse in The Orange tree N20 8NX

Lost Black purse in N20 8NX on 27/01/2017 at midnight. I had my Samsung S7 , Wallet, and House keys. Please contact

Sat Jan 28

Lost SD CAMERA CARD in LONDON DECEMBER 2016

I have lost my camera card in London. It is dark/navy blue and it has a white sticker on it that's says "SD" on it. It has pictures of a Birthday,Christmas and Halloween. It was lost somewhere between Victoria station and Lester square via the London eye and Waterloo station, on Thursday 29th December 2016. If anyone has any information I really would be grateful, You can contact me via email at:

Sun Jan 08

lost ring Square layered

lost ring Square layered with black vinyl,gold coloured filigree inside. lost around stratford and bow church very sentimental value.

Fri Jan 06

Lost Burberry Bag

Was out at Bounce in Old Street last night (12th Dec) and lost my bag - willing to pay a big reward to get it back or any information to get it back. Mail me at

Tue Dec 13

Lost camera clapham

I lost a silver sony camera last night. got the bus from the avalon (clapham south to clapham common) and back home and lost it somewhere in between. Possibly in mcdonalds at clapham. The last pictures are of people at a festively dressed Christmas party. Not fussed about the camera, just the SD card as it has all my photos from the past year. Thanks

Sun Dec 11

Lost Black Guinness wallet, lost on North End Road, Fulham, 2.20pm 31/10/2016

I got the 28 bus from Wandsworth bridge to North end road, walked half way up North end road realising that I had lost my wallet. It contains a picture of my GrandDad that has my name and number on the back. It contains numerous cards with my name and picture on it. I would overly-appreciate if someone finds and returns it to me. Please email me

Tue Nov 01

Lost My Wallet

I am a Thai student studying in London. I lost my wallet on Southbank bridge near to the bus stand yesterday (18 October 2016, at around 19.00). Most of my cards are in there and at least £150. If you have my wallet, please please please I beg you return it to me because I cannot afford my rent without them. Please contact me at ********9 or return the wallet to 709G urbanest westminster bridge.

Wed Oct 19

LOST SET OF KEYS Sat 13 August

Lost my house/bike keys while cycling between Maida Vale and Pimlico on sat 13 AugustThey are on a leather key fob with brass trigger clip. About 7 keys a Guitar shaped Bottle opener and a dog whistle attached. I cycled up Edgware Road Through Hyde Park, Through Knightsbridge through Belgravia then into Pimlico via Victoria coach station

Tue Aug 16

Brown Cotton Wallet lost North End Road, Fulham 1.45pm Wednesday 27/07/16

I lost a brown cotton wallet which fell out of my bag while cycling on North End Road, perhaps at the junction with the A3218 Lillie Road. It is closed with a piece of pink elastic. I would appreciate it's return & can offer a small reward. Please email me if you find it at Mail-me

Thu Jul 28

LOST PURSE IN BLACK CAB- 21/06/16

Hi there,

I know this is a long shot, but I rode in your black cab at around 1am from SOHO to Elephant and Castle area on 21st June. My flatmate threw up in your cab and we are both so sorry. I really hope you find it in your heart to forgive us. On the way off the cab, I left my purse on the back seat and it is extremely valuable to me. It is a small rectangular purse and has obvious branding. My wallet and keys are all inside. I would be happy to meet you anywhere and give you a large monetary award. Please email me and let me know. Thank you.

Thu Jun 23

Lost gold necklace between Deptford and Greenwich

I lost a gold necklace, it has Arabic writing on the front and back. If anyone has found it please contact me, it was a present from my grandfather and has huge sentimental value

Wed Jun 15

Lost my wallet

I lost my wallet at st james park on Sunday the 5th of June it is white

This is my email

Wed Jun 08

Red and Black sports bag with school PE kit

My son left his red and black sports bag at the 51 bus stop in Station Road in Sidcup on 14th April.

If found please contact me ********4

Thank you

Thu Apr 14

Small watch lost

I have lost a small gold watch, with brown leather strap, that was given to my mum when she retired. I has her name engraved on the back as well as the name of the organisation she worked for: 'Inger Kolthoff, Stockholms Kommun.'

It has not got a big monetary value but a big sentimental value to me since I was given this watch after she died from cancer in 2010.

It was lost in North London, Islington. It was awhile ago but I just thought I put this post up and hope that someone might have found it.

If you have any information please contact me via email:

Sun Mar 13

Bow brooch

I lost a bow brooch in Covent Garden a few weeks ago. It is in the shape of a bow and was a present from my son so I am very upset at losing it. It measures about 3 inches across and whilst not valuable is of sentimental value to me.

Please let me know if you find this

Wed Mar 09

Lost leather satchel in Westminster

Hi, lost my leather work satchel in the old star pub next to st James park station. Any chance that anyone has seen it would be much appreciated.

Fri Feb 26

Lost Burberry scarf in Covent Garden 16/2/16

Tue Feb 16

Lost my gold necklace at wimbledon station 31th January 2016

Please please if anyone have found my gold heart locket pendant necklace kindly please return it. It was an anniversary gift from may husband, it has a picture of my children, me and my husband on it. I'm devastated...please.

Tue Feb 02

TEAL KIPLING PURSE

I lost it on Broadwalk in Hyde Park. It had my keys, oyster, money and is very important to me-********0

Sat Jan 02

Lost and Found 22nd Dec 2015 - T. M. Lewin bag with content

I found a T. M. Lewin bag and contents (Cuff Links, belt and two other items) on a late night train (23.04) I was on the train from West Croydon to Sutton. Reply to this with contact details - I'd want you to confirm details - proof of purchase or name all items purchased! Obviously Christmas presents, I'll try to get them back to you before Christmas Day!

Wed Dec 23

ID card lost in London

I lost my ID card in mai 2015! My name is Tivrila Cosmin Florin! I taking one taxi from St. Pancreas to Victoria st. and I don't know how to find the id. If someone can to help me call my from this number ********5 or gmail

Mon Dec 07

Scarf found in Battersea Park

Found scarf evening Thursday 14 November.

Sun Nov 15

[IMPORTANT] Lost green tote bag with scarf

I just wanted to check if anyone has found a military-style green canvas tote bag with a grey cashmere scarf inside which I have left in an office in Farrington on 29 Oct.

I will very much appreciate if anyone who found it could contact me as the scarf was a gift from a very important friend of mine who is no longer with us. Thank you

Please contact me via email

Thu Nov 05

Please help, lost green fred perry jacket in covent garden

I have lost a green fred perry jacket size xl at be at one in covent garden. it has some personal belongings in the pockets. any help will be much appreciated.

Wed Oct 28

Lost - wallet in Covent garden

Lost a brown Bad Mother Fcker wallet around picadily circcus. I had my ID and Drivers licence in - green lloyds bank card...theres my name and number inside as well - Viktor Karmazin ******** - please help...

Tue Oct 20

Canon G16 Camera

Hi to all from New Zealand

While on holiday recently we were on a Hop On Bus from The London Eye to Monument Station then walked to Starbucks just up from Harrods. We think it was left on thebus but hasn't been handed in. It has a 16 gb card with four weeks of holiday photos, sadly missed. Even if we get the card back only we would appreciate it. Thanks

Email:

Tue Sep 22

Ive lost my nippers pendant

I've lost my Necklace in Brent Cross shopping Center, it was quite long and has got a nippers shape pendant, it was quite cool, please if anyone found I would very happy to give you reward! Thank you!

Wed Sep 16

Lost Sony Memory Stick-Digital Camera

My family and I visited Madame Tussauds on the 14th of August 2015 and we lost the memory stick, memory card , of our digital camera there. It contains all the photos taken there. There's a very very special one, my husband next to Cristiano Ronaldo's wax figurine pointing at the Portuguese flag.

Has anyone found a memory stick? It's really very important to me and to my family. Please contact us using this email

Wed Aug 26

Lost Necklace with 3 circles and turtle

I have lost a necklace with 3 circles (gold coloured/gold with diamonds/brown coloured). The gold circle with diamonds had one missing diamond. The pendant also had a turtle in gold/brown. The make of this necklace is Fossil. Please contact me if you have found it. I do not remember where I lost it, most probably somewhere around SE1. Please contact me on

Fri Aug 07

Lost drivers license in Covent Garden- Saturday 1st Aug

Please contact me if you found my ID around Covent Garden

Mon Aug 03

Powershot red Canon Camera

AS2500 Red Canon Digital Camera lost in Hyde Park 13.0.2015 near to lido cafe 17:00 hours. This camera was my 9 year old daughters with her first ever concert pics on so very special to her! she is so sad. Please contact

Tue Jul 14

LOST BLACK CLUTCH WITH BANK CARD

I was around the Bastwick St and Seward St area in Clerkenwell last night and lost my bag around 3am. It is a black sling bag, Zadig and Voltaire, and it had a pair of sunglasses in it, bank card, oyster card and a lipstick amongst other things, although these could've been misplaced as well. I have a lot of sentimental value attached to the bag in particular, so if found please contact ********8

Sun Jul 12

Lost navy blue Joules quilted jacket

Hi, I lost my jacket whil cycling in Knightsbridge towards Piccadilly.

Blazer size 8-10 with 2 buttons, one with the head of a fox. Please let me know if you found it. Many thanks, Anamaria

Tue Jun 09

Lost diamond and gold ring marylebone

Lost diamond and gold ring with huge sentimental value on Marylebone Lane on 30th May

Sun May 31

BLACK SUEDE CLUTCH - Mayfair area

Black suede clutch with silver zip went missing in the early hours of Saturday 9th May (3:15am). Cash reward if found.

Sun May 10

LOST MANS WEDDING BAND

Lost wedding band in central london last night. please mail me if found. Silver in colour both shiny and matt finish. Has engraving on it

Thu May 07

6 door keys lost in walthamstow in a carrier bag

Fri May 01

Lost iPhone 6 in pink leather case Covent Garden

Hi I lost or had stolon my iPhone 6 in a pink case

while watching a street entertainer in Covent Garden on Sunday April 19th

If any kind person finds it could they email me at

Mon Apr 20

I lost a ring with a tiny diamond on it at London Bridge on Saturday 11 April 2015. It has high sentimental value and I would be very happy to have it back.

Sat Apr 18

leopardskin89@yahoo.com

Lost. Gold chain. With. CHERYL...Hanging on it. 45 yrsnago my Mom gave it to me...I am devastated, she is no longer with us. I had this chain in Sloane sq. At 15.00 on 13/3/2015..tube to Victoria then train on plat. 9 to Norwood Junction

Reward offered.

Please , if you found this chain call me. ********5

Sat Apr 04

Lost ring-heart broken

Lost silver ring with diamonds on the front, in Covent Garden Dury lane and alley way between majestics wine and the Randall instutute 13/3/2015 . Please help me find it, it has a lot of sentimental value and I feel lost without it! Contact me on

Sat Mar 14

DID ANYONE FIND MY DAUGHTERS RUCKSACK?

My daughter lost her rucksack on February 22 on the Standsted express travelling from Standsted to Liverpool Street Station.

The rug sack has a stuffed dogs head on the outside, its red, baby blue and White. Everything inside the bag are her most cherished things that she brought on holiday, including two black cats made by hand by her grandmother to resemble her own black cats, her glasses for reading, books, sketch books her bambi stuffed toy which she has had since birth, schoolbooks and library books.

If anyone has found it we would be most grateful!!

I CAN BE CONTACTED ON

Fri Mar 13

Lost and found orange Onyabag backpack Broadway Market

I lost my orange and brown lightweight backpack with black Ultra Light down jacket in it at Broadway Market on February 28th. Please contact

Sat Mar 07

Lost Brown Leather Bag Covent Garden

Lost my work bag on Friday 27th Feb - think it may have been stolen from the Big Easy but didn't contain anything very valuable so may have been dumped! Contained personal possessions and an ID badge and would really like to get back!

Please if found let me know at

Mon Mar 02

bag with 3ds xl and purse with money st james park

Hi

My daughter lost her bag in St James Park london today 28th Feb 2015

Had 3dsxl and purse and diaries

If you can help please call **** ****7

Or email

Sat Feb 28

Lost black eastpak rucksack in Farringdon

I lost my black eastpak rucksack in Farringdon at a 91 bus stop on the morning of 23rd of february. It contained a hairbrush, topshop voucher and greeny/silvery wallet containing my id card (provisional drivers licence) and visa debit along with some other things such as tissues. If anyone has found it please email me at

Thu Feb 26

LOST! Silver necklace with pink cube, silver heart, elephant & key charms!

Lost in Covent Garden! A silver necklace with a pink cube, an elephant and a key charm attached. Very special to the owner, lost at the Nuffield Covent garden gym! If anyone can help it's very special!

Many thanks :)

Please contact :

Thu Jan 22

Lost a pair of gloves

May lost it at Romford shopping center or Parsloes park in Becontree

Please contact me if you found it.

Sat Jan 17

FOUND...Silver necklace with a name on in SE1

I found a silver necklace this weekend, Saturday 3rd January AM on Southwark Bridge Road. If you have lost a necklace with your name on please contact me and I'll check the name matches this one. My email address is

Mon Jan 05

Lost brown rucksack in Central London

Lost a brown rucksack somewhere in Central London. I am a photographer and this bag means the world to me. I had both of my cameras inside of it as well as my snowboarding trousers and house keys. I can identify everything more in depht if needed. One of the cameras was Canon 60 D , no lens attached. I am willing to pay a very high reward , please contact me if you have any information ********3 or email

Fri Dec 19

IF YOU HAVE LOST SOME PROPERTY

I CAN LOCATE IT FOR YOU ON A NO FIND NO FEE BASIS however my fees are very low so dont worry! no more than £10 just tell me where you lost it and some basic details of the item for identification purposes ie serial numbers - imei numbers colour etc contact us if you have anything lost

Fri Dec 19

HAS ANYONE LOST SOME PROPERTY MOBILE PHONE- KEYS-BAG JEWLLERY?

IF ANYONE HAS LOST ANY PROPERTY WITHIN THE LONDON AREA CONTACT ME I CAN LOCATE ANY PROPERTY OR ITEM mobile phone keys etcon a no find no fee basis contact me on ********2

Fri Dec 19

IF ANYONE HAS LOST ANY PROPERTY WITHIN THE LONDON AREA CONTACT ME I CAN LOCATE ANY PROPERTY OR ITEM mobile phone keys etcon a no find no fee basis contact me on ********2

Fri Dec 19

Fri Dec 19

ANYONE NEEDING THEIR LOST PROPERTY TO BE FOUND

IF YOU HAVE LOST AN ITEM A SMART PHONE -RING KEYS BAGS ETC CONTACT ME I CAN FIND IT ON YOU BEHALF FOR A REWard or ON A NO FIND NO FESS BASIs

Fri Dec 19

mock antique ruby ring

I have lost a much treasured 1920’s ruby ring based on a regency design most likely in either Richmond or Bristol area.

We feel quite devastated by its loss.

Tue Dec 16

Mon Dec 08

Lost - platinum men

I lost my wedding ring on Friday night 5/12/14. It is brushed platinum with an inscription inside. Was lost in the Sloane Square area.

Sun Dec 07

re mens silver ring

to the man who lost the silver ring, does it have the name emma inside???

Fri Dec 05

does it say emma inside it?

Fri Dec 05

LOST GOLD CARD HOLDER AND ID

Hello,

I have lost my gold small armani card holder and I don't mind about getting that back, all I care about is the ID inside. I lost it on Monday night 1/12/14 in a taxi from Mahiki and I really really need my ID back. URGENTLY!

Please please contact me if you find it at:

Wed Dec 03

Lost blue hangbag around soho including purse and other belongings

I lost my bag on Thursday 20th November evening. Around soho or in a taxi. It's a large blue bag which was completely full of stuff so would really appreciate anyone getting in touch if you've found anything. It had a black purse in with Id, topshop vouchers bank cards etc, oyster card, John rocha glasses, cardigan, house keys, and other bits

Email is

Sun Nov 23

LOST- WHITE IPHONE 5S W/ GREEN CASE

Night of November 14th I had lost my white/silver phone, but it had a green case on the back with designs on it. This happened between Notting hill gate and South kensington. Please contact me if you have any info. Thank you!

Sat Nov 15

Lost Whistles Faux Fur Dark Grey Shawl Cov Garden London

I have lost a Whistles Faux fur shawl,

It is dark grey with a hook fastening at the front.

I lost it on the evening of 14/11/14, between soho and cov garden in London.

If found please email, email or call, ********2. Thank you

Sat Nov 15

Glasses found in Marilyn Monroe Tin Case on 91 Bus

Found: Monday afternoon 10 November between 16:00 and 18:00. Bus was very crowded. By the time I got to my stop, I'd forgotten I had them as wanted to hand them in to driver. Call or text me on **** 977 853 or email

Wed Nov 12

Lost Keys with orange stone keyring Saturday 8th westbourne park

set of keys lost 9.30am Saturday 8 November around Westbourne Park round ORANGE stone and cat keyring. Possibly left on tube or platform (registered with London Underground lost property). Got out at Moorgate for Lord Mayor's Show...

Sun Nov 09

LOST PURSE WITH ID AND DRIVING LICENCE!!

Hey, I lost my purse yesterday (07/11/14)it's turquoise-green coloured and has a golden sign in front saying something like "Pauls Botique London". Both my ID and my driving licence were in that purse!! You can keep the money I just need my cards back please!!

PLEASE if anybody saw it or knows where it is now contact me!!

THANKS!

Sat Nov 08

LOST PURSE WITH ID!! (email: 19sarah96@web.de)

Hey, I lost my purse yesterday (07/11/14)it's turquoise-green coloured and has a golden sign in front saying something like "Pauls Botique London". Both my ID and my driving licence were in that purse!! You can keep the money I just need my cards back please!!

PLEASE if anybody saw it or knows where it is now contact me!!

THANKS!

Sat Nov 08

Found keys on LGBT lanyard - mile end Road

Bunch of keys found with black colour LGBT lanyard on MILE END Road. WEDNESDAY 5TH NOVEMBER 2014 at 09.20am

Wed Nov 05

Lost a set of two golden and one silver key with a black plastic cap in the North West area- cash prize!!!

The keys probably fell trough a hole in my pocket, there a three keys on a silver ring, two of them are gold, one of them is an older style key, and one is silver and has black plastic cap with a red dot on it.

There is a cash reward for the finder!

Tue Oct 14

found gold thin ring with a small brillant on top

I found a ring as above in my way to work on the 63 bus this morning at 11am.

Thu Oct 02

found gold thin ring with a small brillant on top

I found a ring as above in my way to work on the 63 bus this morning at 11am.

Thu Oct 02

Lost Cannon EOS Rebel T3 Near London Eye

Lost Sept 25th 4 pm along the waterfront. Email me

Sun Sep 28

Lost Nokia Windows phone Convent Garden

I lost my phone near convent garden on Thursday 25th Sept. We were at Salvadore and Amanda restaurant. It was in a pink and silver flowery case. Please email me if you found this

Sat Sep 27

LOST MULBERRY HANDBAG

I attended the radio 2 event in Hyde Park last night and have lost my bag it's a plum mulberry it has my cards and driving license inside and items of sentimental value, please help me if you have found it!

Mon Sep 15

Links of London purse lost in Covent Garden

I lost my Links of London purse in Covent Garden on the evening of 11th September. It is shiny black. Please let me know if it is found. Email:

Fri Sep 12

Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions of Use