Welcome to London Gardening

Retired or trainee gardener required..Finchley

My little one and I have recently moved into a house with a 70ft back garden in Finchley. It is not in good condition. Having lived in a flat for the last two decades, my gardening knowledge is limited. I would like some help from anyone who has some spare time to help me to maintain and landscape the area. I have a few things in mind, but due to limited funds, would like some advise on the most cost-effective ways of doing things. I have a limited budget. But would be happy to negotiate with the right person.

Wed Mar 20

looking for gardener SE6

HI I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE GRASS UP AND PUT PAVING SLABS DOWN . (NOT CRAZY PAVING) I DONT WANT TO GET RIPPED OFF. I DONT MIND PAYING. CAN YOU E-MAILME

Sun Feb 18

Gardener

Hi

I am replying to your ad. I am experienced builder including groundworks, sheds, all garden maintenance/paving fences. My fees are reasonable.

I am based locally.

I would be happy to come and have a look and to give you quote.

Best Regards

Sean

Thu Mar 09

Non-chemical control of houseflies and garden pests

We are sellers of non-poisonous, long lasting small yellow housefly sticky trap. This traps can be placed easily in various locations like houses ,hotels, sweet stalls, kitchen shops, mutton shops and in various functions like marriages, birthday parties etc., where the housefly become nuisance to everybody. The traps can be placed below light portion by tying with thread or small plastic rope. The persons residing in metropolitan cities and towns may also use it for their indoor gardens and kitchen gardens instead of going for chemical fungicides and pesticides as it is totally harmless. The traps are available ten in number in one set. The persons willing to purchase may contact my email id

Wed Oct 14

Non-chemical control of houseflies and garden pests

We are sellers of non-poisonous, long lasting small yellow housefly sticky trap. This traps can be placed easily in various locations like houses ,hotels, sweet stalls, kitchen shops, mutton shops and in various functions like marriages, birthday parties etc., where the housefly become nuisance to everybody. The traps can be placed below light portion by tying with thread or small plastic rope. The persons residing in metropolitan cities and towns may also use it for their indoor gardens and kitchen gardens instead of going for chemical fungicides and pesticides as it is totally harmless. The traps are available ten in number in one set. The persons willing to purchase may contact my email id

Wed Oct 14

Control of garden pest and houseflies by non-chemical methods

If you are a urban dweller or rural, doesn’t matter. The pest in garden or open field is having existence in entire world. The chemical methods at the first instance are proving hazardous to the environment. The houseflies are becoming nuisance everywhere in housing colonies, flats, individual houses and elsewhere in the areas like fish market, cattle sheds or mutton stalls. If you apply chemicals then there is threat for human lives or living beings. It is not mandatory to use chemicals at the first instance. For example, if you wish to control sucking and rasping pest in open field sticky traps are the best option which saves the money of the farmer to a extent of forty percent of amount he contributes for chemical pest control. On the other hand person living in houses to control pests in their garden or houseflies cannot afford to go for chemical pesticides. They can use these non-poisonous sticky traps without any fear. In this context, we would like to introduce ourselves as s

Wed Oct 14

Control of garden pest and houseflies by non-chemical methods

If you are a urban dweller or rural, doesn’t matter. The pest in garden or open field is having existence in entire world. The chemical methods at the first instance are proving hazardous to the environment. The houseflies are becoming nuisance everywhere in housing colonies, flats, individual houses and elsewhere in the areas like fish market, cattle sheds or mutton stalls. If you apply chemicals then there is threat for human lives or living beings. It is not mandatory to use chemicals at the first instance. For example, if you wish to control sucking and rasping pest in open field sticky traps are the best option which saves the money of the farmer to a extent of forty percent of amount he contributes for chemical pest control. On the other hand person living in houses to control pests in their garden or houseflies cannot afford to go for chemical pesticides. They can use these non-poisonous sticky traps without any fear. In this context, we would like to introduce ourselves as s

Wed Oct 14

Hi, this is Paul, I am a keen gardener.Is there anyone know free horse manure to collect in Hounslow area. please let me

Sun Apr 05

Gardener Wanted (SE21) for small job, clearing area 6 x 4 approx.

Hi there,

I have an allotment and want to put a small shed on it.

It would be great if you are a gardener; can have a look and give me a quote to clear a small area for a shed.

There may also be other work as well.

Many thanks.

Sat Mar 14

Beginner in London!

Hi expertises!

I kindly ask for your advise about how and which flowers/ plants I can plant and grow in my London terrace.

Unfortunately, I don't have a garden but I miss having my lovely plants I used to have back home (South of Spain, quite different clima than London) therefore would love to have an experienced advice about which flowers and aromatic plants are the best to grow in London and, if they'll grow happily with your advice I'll hapilly cook you some spanish dishes with them.

Thanks in advance!

J

Sun Feb 08

Horse manure in East London

The Lee Valley Riding Centre on Lea Bridge Road sells fresh horse manure for a very reasonable 50p per bag. Car access is easy but you have to provide your own bags.

The Aldersbrook Riding School, Empress Avenue, E12 5HW has mountains of well rotted horse manure free to collectors (please bring own tools and bags).

Sun Feb 01

Andrew G Gardener Ltd

GARDENING & LANSCAPING

Winter Leafs clearnace discount

All aspects of gardening and landscaping:

Grass cutting

Tree cutting

Green waste disposal

Garden rubbish removed

Garden tidy ups

Garden handyman

Please call based in East Sheen ********1

Andrew G Gardener Ltd

www.andrewggardener.ltd

I would like to apolgy my Customers for changed my company name but it was problem with Companies House. As well I have to change my web side address for new one.

Sun Oct 26

Garden Mantanance

Hello,

My name is Andrew and I have a gardening business based in East Sheen.

If you still require a gardener I would be happy to give you a quote.

Please contact me for any further information:

Fri Mar 28

Virginia Creeper

A virginia creeper will provide stunning autumn colour but leaves will fall in winter. A climbing hydrangea has large white blooms through summer and no cover in winter, this has the advantage of sticking itself to the wall so you don't need to train it. For winter greens choose a jasmines climber, white summer flowers.

Sun Oct 13

Need vines to cover my house

Hi, aside from the basics of biology I did in high schoool, I don't know anything at all about gardening. I want some vines to grow up over the back of my flat in London and eventually cover the wall. They need to be able to handle London winters and the easier to maintain the better. Can anyone tell me of any varieties I should be looking at?

Sun Sep 08

Gardeners in Putney

Hey Allen,

I can recommend my gardeners for you but they are a bit more expensive than what you offer.

I've talked to them and they'll give you a call.

Cheers

Tue Jul 02

Gardner/groundsman wanted in Putney Sw15

We require a gardner/groundsman for a large block of flats off Putney Hill, the main responsibilities will be cutting the grass and keeping the drive ways and garage areas clear of leaves etc. If you are not an experienced gardner but are physically fit and like working outdoors this job may suite you. The hours are 12 per month @ £10 per hour. Phone Allen on ********5 or

Mon Jul 01

Garden King

The award winning Garden King facilitates all aspects of garden maintenance and landscaping, the cheapest quotes with expertise workmanship, very easy booking and a very friendly and reliable service. www.kingsgroupuk.net

Thu Jun 20

Garden King

The award winning Garden King facilitates all aspects of garden maintenance and landscaping, the cheapest quotes with expertise workmanship, very easy booking and a very friendly and reliable service. www.kingsgroupuk.net

Thu Jun 20

New Channel 4 Series Offers Gardening Services in London

Mary Portas and Channel 4 are bringing together a team of retired people with a wealth of skills and experience to provide gardening services throughout Greater London.

This amazing group, ‘Age Against The Machine’, would like to pitch for your business and are offering competitive rates for their services.

If your garden is in need of a makeover, or just some horticultural expertise, Mary’s team of highly experienced workers are at hand to provide a fast, reliable and affordable service. No job is too big or too small, from planting, weeding and feeding, to pruning, clearance and trimming of lawns and hedges.

To discuss your requirements, please contact

Fri May 31

Hi do you have your oewn lawn mower and tools do you take the rubbish ?

Wed Apr 24

Shed Needed For Allotment (SE21).

Hi there,

Do you have a shed that you no longer need...?

Currently strapped for cash but may be able to pick up and

pay a small amount.

Many thanks,

Jo.

Mon Apr 15

Garden Maintenance!

Hello,

My name is Sam Patrick and I have a gardening business based in North Finchley.

If you still require a gardener I would be happy to give you a quote.

Please contact me for any further information on ********6 or

Wed Apr 10

Landscaping company

I am pleased to introduce to you Mediato Ltd.

The company operates in West, South and North London.

Our service covers all aspects of gardens works :

Design

Hard Landscaping, Soft Landscaping:

- Fencing

- Paving

- Decking

- Brickwork

- Render

- Ironwork

- Construction

- Irrigation

- Garden Electrics / Garden

- Lighting

- Resin bonded surfacing, resin bound surfacing and a tree pit system

Regular Maintenance:

- Planting

- Turfing / Lawn Care

- Soil & Turf Supplies

- Garden clearance

Technical support after finished our projects.

!!! CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY !!!

Martin ********6

Mon Mar 25

Landscaping company

I am pleaased to introduce to you Mediato Ltd.

The company operates in West, South and North London.

Our service covers all aspects of gardens works :

Design

Hard Landscaping, Soft Landscaping:

- Fencing

- Paving

- Decking

- Brickwork

- Render

- Ironwork

- Construction

- Irrigation

- Garden Electrics

- Lighting

- Resin bonded surfacing, resin bound surfacing and a tree pit system

Regular Maintenace:

- Planting

- Turfing / Lawn Care

- Soil & Turf Supplies

- Garden clearance

Technical support after finished our projects.

!!! CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY !!!

Martin ********6

www.mediato.co.uk

Mon Mar 25

Gardener needed in SW19

Hello, I have a very small front garden which needs hard landscaping. Can someone help?

Mon Mar 25

Garden maintenance

Hello! I need gardening maintenance for a small garden in a semi-detached house in Surrey Quays. It needs a new lawn (only some green areas remain of the old lawn) and trees maintenance.

Tue Mar 05

Looking for a full time job

Hell, My names Danny,

I'm looking for a garden maintenance or assistant groundsman/groundskeeper vacancy. I live in Eltham, South East London and have a full clean UK Driving License. I have 3 years experience with petrol strimmers, mowers, blowers and heavy plant vehicles.

if you have any vacancies please email me on

Tue Nov 06

Gardening Help Required in N11

Hello,

I live near Finchley / Friern Barnet area and need help with Hedge and general garden maintenance.

The hedge is about 20ft long and 6ft in height. This needs cutting down to half the height. Ideally using battery chargeable cutters as the hedge is located in a parking area.

Please email me at

Sun Jun 24

Allotment gardener needed

I have a well established allotment in Motspur Park KT3 6LX. I need a gardener for about 2 hours each week or fortnight in the summer, preferably on a Sunday. Please contact me on **** 384 535 if available. Must be strong enough to start a petrol mower!

Sun Jun 10

Experienced gardener/interior plant technician and florist 20 plus years experience

Offering garden maintenance, fully insured, lower tier waste licence and have my own equipment.

Member of gardeners guild.

One off clearance and long term development of your garden.

Croydon, Bromley, please call for a free no obligation quotation ********7

Tue May 22

GARDENER/HANDYMAN

I have pleasure in offering you the following: GARDEN TIDY UPS, HEDGE CUTTINGASS CUTTING, TALL GRASS STREMING, TURF LAYING, JUNGLE CLEARANCE, WEEDING AND PRUNING, UNWANTED SHRUBS AND BUSH REMOVAL, TREE BRANCH LOPPING, FENCE AND SHED PAINTING.

FREE QUOTES 7 DAY AWEEK. Contact details: tel.: Sergei ********1

Tue May 22

Hi

i have 10 years of gardenin experienc and do most gardening work,you can contac me by telefon for more information on ********6 or mail me

Wed May 02

I need a gardener

Hello, I live in Islington, very small garden, but neglected as we all know nothing and have no tools (only renting)

Please can someone help?

Fri Mar 30

Need help with Gardening

I need help to to establish a new lawn.

The old lawn has to be removed. I live near Feltham.

Anybody there to help. I can pay 7 pound per hour.

please call ********2

Sat Mar 10

GARDENINT

Neen some one to clear my allotment ready for planting

mainly clear weeds and turn over ground.

1 days work 8hr £10 ph.

Tue Jan 24

Gardener needed in SW19

Hi

I am looking for someone to maintain / tidy up my garden which will involve mowing the lawn, trimming the hedge and weeding. Am willing to pay £10 per hour.

If interested and you have experience in gardening, please email me on

Thu Nov 17

Need a Gardener Call Ace Gardeners LTD

ACE GARDENERS LTD

Hello there do you need a gardener? need your grass cut? or even want plants planted for you in your garden? we come

with our own plants seeds, cuttings, tomatoes cuttings,

peppers cuttings, flowers, the basics to get you started in

your garden, we also give free advise.

(we charge only for jobs),

£15 a hour for the lawn, cutting the grass or fixing your garden, depending on the size of the garden,

£150 a one time fee for us to come over and plant everything for you,

Or you can go for the full package, and we do all of the above for you in your garden for a one time fee £250, we take £70 pounds up front and you pay the rest when your gardens done

Call and ask for jay ********4

or email me

Sun May 29

Need a Gardener Call Ace Gardeners LTD

ACE GARDENERS LTD

Hello there do you need a gardener? need your grass cut? or even want plants planted for you in your garden? we come

with our own plants seeds, cuttings, tomatoes cuttings,

peppers cuttings, flowers, the basics to get you started in

your garden, we also give free advise.

(we charge only for jobs),

£15 a hour for the lawn, cutting the grass or fixing your garden, depending on the size of the garden,

£150 a one time fee for us to come over and plant everything for you,

Or you can go for the full package, and we do all of the above for you in your garden for a one time fee £250, we take £70 pounds up front and you pay the rest when your gardens done

Call and ask for jay ********4

or email me

Sun May 29

gardening

Hi there,

I am looking for allotment in North London

What do I need to do to get one ?

Regards

Sara

Fri May 06

Gardening Looking for an allotment North London

Hi there,

I am very interested in gardening, unfortunately do not have a garden...

Could you help?

Regards

Sara

worrall@'accamail.com

Fri May 06

Hi

I am looking for someone in the SW19 area or nearby who is reliable, has their own tools and whose work is reasonabley priced to tidy up and cut back a 30ft garden. It could take up to 3 hours.

Sun May 01

Tottenham garden tidy up

Hi

I am looking for someone reliable and at a reasonable rate to do a tidy up of my garden - probably take 2-3 hours. I have gardening tools.

Please email me on

Sun Apr 24

Gardening vacancy.

Fulltime position for a qualified or experianced person to help maintain large grounds in Blackheath se london.

Contact Mr Allen Harvey for details.

Mon Feb 07

Hello Michael, Can you advise as to whether you are still available for gardening. I have a bit of a clean up needed and require a job and then possible maintenance. My address is sian135@hotmail.com. Thanks

Sat Jul 17

Male Winter Berry 4 Female Pollination! Needed ASAP

Hi - I have a male & female Winter Berry Ilex Verticillata but the male's flowers have come and gone. The female has only just started. She won't get any berries this year unless I find a suitor ;-(

Am happy to bring her (she's only small - only two foot high) to any garden in the London area, that has a male this is in flower or just starting, to help her along the way.

If you have one please get in contact as I would be most grateful!

Fri Jul 16

Thorny plants needed asap

I'm looking for thorny plants like Pyracantha Firethorn (Orange Glow), Berberis vulgaris (Barberry) or something similarly-painful to help protect my tiny but much-liked garden space from the local vandals. I'd love some cuttings if you can spare some. I can't pay much as I'm not working, but any help/suggestions you can give would be much appreciated. Please

Wed Jul 07

Hi Nancy

My name's Trish and I live in Chingford.

I'm replying to your advert regarding budding gardeners.

I'm a very keen gardener and would very much like to extend my knowledge where gardening is concerned.

I'll be attending an evening garden design class at Capel Manor College, Enfield, in September 2010

I'd love to have the opportunity to help you out with your garden. I'm mainly available at weekends

My contact details are as follows:

Thu Jun 24

Niwaki

Any London gardener out there with experience of niwaki? Need some help pruning and training my plants? I am inexperienced but have inhereted a lovely Japanese garden with my new flat. Please email me on

Tue Jun 08

Niwaki

Looking for someone that can help out in my inhereted Japanese garden. Mail me on benjamin123nel at googlemail dot com

Mon Jun 07

Gardener needed central Lewisham

I have moved into a flat with a 50 foot garden which is very overgrown - brambles and patches of Japanese knotweed, also some junk left by previous tenants. I need someone to clear the space and dispose of the waste. This could be an ongoing job, with help to set up a vegetable garden? Can pay £10-15 an hour. Email me at

Mon Jun 07

vacancy

Hi my names stuart. I'm lookin for a garden maintence vacancy. I live in eltham south east london and have a full clean licence. I have 1 and half years experience with petrol strimmers, mowers, blowers etc. If u can give me a permanent full time job then get back to me on here or e mail me at

Sat Jun 05

gardener with great experience, high quality service and very cheap rates...

hi. my name is aaron im a experienced gardener\ soft landscaper. no job to big no job to small. anything from weeding prunning. to complete makeover if needed. do u want a job done rite quick cheap but to a high standard? then call shephards grounds maintenance CO. and ask for aaron shephard...... 0794 351 9665....

Tue Jun 01

REPLY TO GARDENER NEEDED

Hello. my name is aaron shephard. i am more than jappy to help you. my rates are very cheap under £10 pound an hour. call me at 0208 697 8114

Tue Jun 01

Allotment or share wanted in East London

ww.yours2share.com/

Wed May 19

Hi,

i am looking for someone to work on my balcony...starting from scratch.

Sat May 15

London gardener needed for 1 day clean-up

We are after a gardener, with own mower and tools, for a one-day clean-up of our small back garden. Tasks will include mowing the lawn, weeding of beds, repair of fox holes, trimming of hedges and removal of waste. We anticipate there to be 3 - 4 hours of work and will pay well and provide tea. Ideally wanted 15th or 16th May or Sat 21. Job is in Crofton Park / Brockley area - call Chris on **** ****1 or email

Mon May 10

Looking for gardeners/handymans job

im 35lithuanian with 8 years of experience in Painting and decorating plus gardening and general building jobs.Interior and exterior painting and deco, renovation of wood work plus handyman skills. Good referenced , smart and hard working also work very clean and tidy. Looking for job in London or outside.

10-15pounds/hour

If interested, call ********8

Referenses available

Mindy

Sun Apr 25

i am willing to help you tidy up and any other job depending on what it is. i am good at planting, weeding, sweeping and handyman up to a certain standard i need to know more first what need to be done. if i can do it i will let you know and agree time and date

please call me on ********8 paul or email

Tue Apr 20

Kew trained gardener has some spaces

Professional Kew trained gardener with over 20 years experience available for work in west London, £30 per hour miniumum.

Tue Mar 30

Gardener wanted - Herne Hill

I am looking for a reliable gardener to help me clean and manage my garden. I have a fairly largish garden and I want somone to come and clean it up.

And help me prepare a vegetable plot.

Mon Mar 15

Gardener/handy man wanted for small garden.

Hi there.

I am looking for a gardener/handyman as i need a few jobs doing in my garden. You must have transport and have the correct tools for the job. I am wanting to get a fence put up, general garden tidy up and possibly a small area of decking...(not 100pct def abt that yet)

I live in Nunhead SE London SE15 postal area.

It would help if you were from this area too to keep it local.

I would like to have the work done over weekends only.

If you think this is something you could help me with pls contact me.

Thank you

pls email me:

Wed Feb 24

Gardener required- W4

Hi

I am looking for someone who could spare a few hours every few weeks to maintain my back garden and front garden. Job will involve pruning, pulling weeds, sweeping etc Would prefer someone who can provide their own garden tools. Am willing to pay £10 per hour

If interested and you know a thing or two about maintaining gardens then email me on

Wed Feb 17

Looking for Gardner NW4

Just moved and have small garden front and back and looking for a really good tidy up and some planning and planting for me to maintain. Is there a confident reliable person out there who will not charge a small fortune?

thanks

T

Tue Feb 16

Tours of London Private Gardens

I will be visiting the UK in May of 2010 and would like to know if there are any day tours of private gardens in London. Some years ago (12 perhaps) a local garden group conducted a day tour of approximately 8 private gardens. It was immensely enjoyable and informative.

Any input would be greatly appreciated

Mon Feb 15

Gardener Wanted W4

Looking for a general winter tidy up in both the front & back gardens. Please text prices per hour and whether rubbish is taken away or not. Colin who used to help out has gone AWOL. **** 036 599

Fri Jan 15

Gardening - Allotment

I am looking to get involved in gardening! I am particularly interested in an Allotment or sharing one!

Mon Dec 28

Urban Fox Control & Rabbits North & East London areas

Professional Urban Fox Control in North & East London. Please visit our website www.pestgo4u.com or email

Wed Dec 16

Urban Fox Control & Rabbits North & East London areas

Pest - Go Limited are recognised in North & East London for professional urban fox control. Please visit our website for more information. www.pestgo4u.com or email:

Tue Dec 15

Urban Fox Control North & East London areas

Pest - Go Limited are recognised in North & East London for professional urban fox control. Please visit our website for more information. www.pestgo4u.com or email:

Tue Dec 15

Pest - Go Limited are recognised in North & East London for professional urban fox control. Please visit our website for more information. www.pestgo4u.com

Tue Dec 15

Pest - Go Limited are recognised in North & East London for professional urban fox control. Please visit our website for more information. www.pestgo4u.com

Tue Dec 15

Tue Dec 15

Tue Dec 15

Tue Dec 15

Tue Dec 15

Tue Dec 15

Pest - Go Limited are recognised in North & East London areas for professional urban fox control. Please visit our website for more information www.pestgo4u.com

Tue Dec 15

Professional Urban Fox Control North & East London

Pest - Go Limitd are recognised for providing professional urban fox control in North & East London areas. For more information, please visit our website www.pestgo4u.com

Tue Dec 15

Hello there!

I am a horticulturist living in De Beauvoir (right beside you!) and am trying to start my own local gardening business.

As one of my first local clients I would be happy to offer you a 20% discount for the same professional and friendly service.

I have experience in maintenance, consultation / advice, planting plans development and execution and adapting gardens to maximise usage.

please email me at

Fri Oct 23

Gardener £10 per hour

no job too big no job too small call michael **** ****8 email

Sun Sep 13

Keen Gardener

Hi, I would like to experiment with your garden. I can cut your bush for your pleasure.

Any queries contact my mum on 020 8994 6521,

kind regards,

Emmanuel

Mon Aug 31

Yucca Palm tree in SW19

I have an overgrown Yucca Palm Tree which needs cutting. I am in Colliers Wood. Please email me asap at

Sat Aug 01

David the Gardener

I am availlable for most garden work in Ealing West London area. Very resonable rates.

email

Sun Jul 26

GARDENING ......HARRPW-PINNER

Hi. Do you need a young and energic gardener to do some work over your green corner? Someone experienced, reliable and highly recomanded by his clients?

I am looking for gardening / presure washing jobs to earn money for my education.

Give your garden the look it used to have on the good days. Prepare it for the new season.

Thank you! marius : ********1

Mail-me

I live in wembley-sudbury-harrow area.

8 pph with your tools

Mon Jun 15

reply to gardener in the South East

You claim to be reliable and can work at weekends but yet you didnt turn up when scheduled to and then didnt even ring back. Its dissappointing and clearly cant be considered reliable.

Mon Jun 15

karma_fusion@yahoo.co.uk

Hi,

Can I hear from budding gardeners....I have a garden and would like to start growing vegetables.....do you have experience and time.....Please get in touch. We can work the garden together and obviously share whatever is grown......I also have a shed in which other vegetables can be grown in pots....

I look forward to hearing from anyone who is a KEEEEEEEEN gardener but does not have a garden....I have unforunately got a back problem which inhibits me from really getting stuck into the gardening.......I will not let that stop me.

I wait to hear from you.

Nancy - South Woodford

Sat Jun 13

GARDENER- LOCAL FRIENDLY, SILVER FERN

Try this kiwi guy from Forest Hill. They did a great job in my garden last year and this spring.

Jan Perrott **** 950 686

Wed Jun 10

To the mauritian in Brockley

Hello,

we are professional gardeners,who live locally, at catford. Are You still looking for help with your garden?

Sincerely,

valentine.

Tue Jun 09

hi

i only just saw your message, are you still interested in gardening? I live in Brockley (off Brenchley Gardens)

I have a large beautiful garden but i am not physically able to manage the garden on my own. Check out Kelvington road... see if you can spot my garden. i have garden front and back; with the golf course behind me.

Give me a call after that.. ********6

thanks

i look forward to hear from you

Sun May 31

i need help with my garden

Hi

Can i hope that anyone would love gardening enough to want to help me with mine. I h ave a large garden Brockley, paralell with Brenchley Gardens, but i can physically do anything.,. i get a lot of pain in back and joints... and i get breathless and exhausted at the least exhertion. the grass grows faster than i can mow. the hedge is taller than my house .. so they are like trees tobe cut down...

ok..so have i put you all off? well i can only hope someone will help.. i am 55, from Mauritius and been here in london over 30 years...

Thanks..

take care

Fri May 22

- Gardener Sutton, Epsom, Wallington areas

Providing general gardening services including lawn mowing.

Charges:

general gardening £15 per hour

lawns charges depend on size of lawn but start at £15

I can also supply compost, mulch, gravel, plants and accessories.

Contact Gordon on **** ****1

Email -

Wed May 13

GARDENING

I CAN HELP WILL DO NEXT JOBS;

OVERGROWN GARDENS CLEARED

FENCING

PAVING

PATIOS

TURFING

FULL REFERECES GIVEN IF REQUIRED

call now on; ********4--VIDAS

I CAN WORK AT HARROW AREA AND AROUND THIS AREA-THANKS

Wed May 06

GARDENING

I CAN HELP WILL DO NEXT JOBS;

OVERGROWN GARDENS CLEARED

FENCING

PAVING

PATIOS

TURFING

FULL REFERECES GIVEN IF REQUIRED

call now on; ********4--VIDAS

I CAN WORK AT HARROW AREA AND AROUND THIS AREA-THANKS

Wed May 06

NEED A GARDENER?

Hi.Do you need a gardener---I can help will do next jobs

---------- overgrown gardens cleared

---------- fencing

---------- paving

---------- patios

---------- turfing

full references given if required

i am looking job in harrow area and around this area

call now on;

Wed May 06

do you need a gardener in the south east

hi i am a apprentice gardener for the royal parks my wife and I have recently had a baby,so i need some extra cash. I can work weekends sat to sun all day and I charge resonable prices. I can also put together sheds, put up fencing and am able to do many manual jobs. Please feel free to give me a call my num is: ********0 Baris and my e-mail is

Sun Apr 19

Good gardener with reasonable rates needed

Hi are you a good gardener that charges reasonable rates in the Catford area or could anyone recommend a good gardener. I desperately need to get my garden sorted out but i cant afford to pay extotionate prices.

I want to lay some lawn and put down some pebbles, just need a functional graden that i can maintain and develop.

Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

PLease contact me

Thu Apr 16

Allotment or share wanted in East London

Hi,

I'm keen to get my green fingers on some ground in East London. I'm based in Stoke Newington but have a car and would be delighted to travel anywhere to get stuck in.

If anyone has an allotment they'd like to pass on to me, or is finding their allotment a bit of handful and would like to offload a half or even a quarter of it, please get in touch.

Thu Jan 29

do u need a gardener in south east

hi i am a apprentice gardener for the royal parks my wife is going to be having a baby very soon so i need some extra cash i can work weekends sat to sun all day and im not expensive so feel free to give me a call my num is: ********5 baris.

Sun Nov 16

NEED A GARDENER?

Hi. Do you need a young and energic gardener to do some work over your green corner? Someone experienced, reliable and highly recomanded by his clients?

I am looking for gardening / presure washing jobs to earn money for my education.

Give your garden the look it used to have on the good days. Prepare it for the new season.

Thank you! marius : ********1

Wed Oct 22

Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions of Use