Welcome to London Dance

Surridgejacqui@gmail.com

Hello would anyone have a 2" heel black dance shoes forsale size 2 or 3 please

Wed Jul 03

Advertise your dance classes for free on Obby!

Hi there,

My name is Katie, and I'm a Partnership Manager at Obby. As a quick intro, we're a platform inspiring creative learning across London. In the past couple of months the site's popularity has grown significantly, bringing our teachers hundreds of new bookings every week.

So - we have really exciting news! Because of such a high demand, we are launching into the dance category. It is free to be a partner, we simply charge a small commission for any booking you accept from us.

If you are interesting in joining our platform to help fill you dance classes, please send me an email at

Tue Jun 12

need a buddy to to go to Romeo Santos concert at Wembley 12 May 18

Hello!

I am looking for a female buddy to go to Romeo Santos concert on 12 May at Wembley - I have 2 tickets and my friend can't go anymore. I love bachata and Latin music and dancing!

The tickets are very good seats next to the stage Level B row 2, tickets are quite expensive (£100 each, will accept the best offer from a person who is as passionate about dancing as I am and is ready to have good time at this concert!) :-)

Tue May 01

Rouge Studios

-Parties

-Dance

-Events

-Music Production

-Hire Space

-Learn

-Act and Sing

-Lyric Writing

-Percussion

-Musical Theatre

-Martial Theatre for kids and teenagers

-Fitness

Not expensive classes! rougestudios.london ********3

Fri Jan 26

Soca Aerobics class Saturday morning south London area

Hi does anyone no if Justina the soca aerobics teacher runs a class on a saturday ? She currently runs a class on a wednesday evening at Peckham pulse.

I think she used to do one in the Norbury area ?

Wed Jan 10

Wimbledon Street Dance classes

I have opened new Street Dance classes just off Wimbledon Broadway on Saturday afternoons from 2-3pm for adults. They cost £7 per class. The address is St Winefride Church Hall, Bridges Road, Wimbledon, SW19 1EN. The location is very near to Wimbledon Leisure Centre and the Polka Theatre. My email is:

Mon Nov 13

Street Dance classes Wimbledon Broadway

I have started running new Street Dance/Hip Hop classes at St Winefride Church Hall, Bridges Road, Wimbledon, SW19 1EN. They are on Saturday afternoons from 2-3pm and cost £7 per class. My email is

Mon Nov 13

Looking to create a dance group

Hey to whoever’s reading this,

So basically I have a passion for dance and I am looking to set up a dance group/troupe for likeminded individuals in their 20s-30s like myself. Dance will incorporate contemporary/street/urban and various other styles. Must have a passion for dance. Croydon or surrounding areas. Male or female any race or age so long as your creative, dedicated and like to have fun!

For more details or register your interest please email me at

Tue Oct 24

Looking to create a dance group

So basically I have a passion for dance and I am looking to set up a dance group/troupe for likeminded individuals in their 20s-30s like myself. Dance will incorporate contemporary/street/urban and various other styles. Must have a passion for dance. Croydon or surrounding areas. Male or female any race or age so long as your creative, dedicated and like to have fun!

Tue Oct 24

Looking for street dancers

Tue Oct 24

Street Dance clases Wimbledon

Hi Nicky, I will be opening some Street Dance classes in Central Wimbledon in October 2017 if you are interested. They will be held on Saturday afternoons from 2-3pm. If you would like more information my website is:

www.londondancingclass.co.uk

Wed Sep 27

Music for Contemporary Technique Class (arranged by count and tempo)

There's now 155 instrumental tracks online for contemporary technique class available at www.contemporarydancemusic.com

All the music is arranged by count and tempo and has a clear count-in and steady pulse throughout.

Available on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, Googleplay etc

Mon Apr 10

There's now 155 instrumental tracks online for contemporary technique class available at www.contemporarydancemusic.com

All the music is arranged by count and tempo and has a clear count-in and steady pulse throughout.

Mon Apr 10

Mon Apr 10

Female bachata dancer wanted for practice

Experienced Female bachata dancer wanted for 1 or 2 month practice- at least 1 year Social dancing+Classes I am offering £10 ph email me at

Tue Jan 24

Zumba

Hey all, I’m a zumba instructor looking for students in the se12 area that want to join my classes, you will have fun while you keep fit. Contact me on ********8

Sun Jan 15

Contemproary capoeira classes with Cordao de Ouro in central London

Hi,

If anyone fancies trying out capoeira, new contemproary capoeira classes with the group Cordao de Ouro have started in central London (walking distance from Old Street, Shoreditch and Liverpool street stations).

Click on the website below if you would like more details.

Email:

Wed Dec 07

Dancehall & Afrobeats Teacher

Hi,

I am looking for a dancehall teacher & an afrobeats teacher in South East London to provide me with private lessons.

Email me:

Thu Oct 27

Looking for a dance partner

I am a new mum and although a trained contemporary dancer I am very much out of practice. I am looking for a female dancer who is in a similar boat to me, maybe slightly out of practice but really wanting to get back into the studio and re-train.

I would really like to meet another dancer of a similar height and build as well as if we did create performance work together at some stage then that would be aesthetically pleasing. I am 5.7, slim but not skinny. If you are also a mum that would be even better.

I am based in Croydon so if you are close by that would be good.

In the first instance this would just be for fun, however if there is potential to perform at some point in the future that would be great.

Please get in touch at

Wed Oct 05

singers who know how to dance or dancers who know how to sing

hello

my names is florence i'm 26years

i'm looking for 3or4 singers who know how to sing

i have a project which is growing up in my mind if you are interested please contact me

Tue Oct 04

hello

hey

My name is florence i'm 26years old

I just move to london i'm from caribbean and looking for a group of dance too

are you looking for dancer?

Mon Oct 03

hello

hey

My name is florence i'm 26years old

I just move to london i'm from caribbean and looking for a group of dance too

are you looking for dancer?

Mon Oct 03

Two dancers wanted

Hi I'm a musician DJ creative artist-with a new set of dance/house/tech music looking to rehearse two young female dancers for a stage act-will provide rehearsal space and payment for rehearsals around my music-I envisage finding a way to present myself-dancing and Djing-hoping to break into international dance world-Ibiza etc-with act that is a bit different-first objective though will be to get some gigs in London and have act filmed for advertising website

Fri Jun 03

Dancers wanted for collaboration with photographer in Covent Garden studio

Let's create beauty together!

I am developing a movement-based art project and looking to work with expressive dancers who would like to dance a series of photographic drawings.

We will explore your own distinctive movement vocabulary through a plethora of image-making techniques.

Female and male, couples, diverse backgrounds welcome.

Expenses will be covered.

Have a look at examples of previous work on www.photohenryk.com

Contact me via the website or email me on

Mon Apr 04

LOOKING FOR CLASSICAL DANCER

Hi everyone. My name is Cheikh, i'm french artistic photograpaher. I live in london since 5 months ago but i never meet someone who practice classical dance. So i'm looking for someone( girl or boy and girl) to work for a new photography project who's name "Classical into Urban". It doesn't metter if you haven't experience like model. it's only for art. so if you are interested you can send me a message to have more information (

Wed Feb 03

Weekly Salsa & Kizomba classes @ Brockwell Lido, Herne Hill

Come join Dsantos Dance UK and friends in fun and social dance classes; Meet great people and learn to dance or improve your Salsa and Kizomba with professional instruction. Located at the Brockwell Lido, Brockwell Park in Herne Hill (SE24 0PA).

Drop-in weekly classes covering the fundamental timing, rhythm and steps in Salsa and Kizomba with the introduction of a new core movement or partner-work each week

- Salsa Fundamentals every Tuesday @ 8:15-9:15pm

- Kizomba Fundamentals every Wednesday @ 7:15-8:15pm

- Only £8/class or get a 20% discount with 5 class bundle for £32

- No Partners & no experience needed or necessary

- Beautiful Dance studio with wood floor and mirrors

- Fun and Social atmosphere with professional instruction

- Pulsating African and Latin rhythms will have you hooked

Wed Sep 16

Female Dance Teacher Required

Hello i am looking for a female dance teacher who can teach at my home, please let me know if anyone is intersted around the Leyton area please email me on

Mon Aug 03

Transformed By Dance? Then I Want to Speak With You!

My name is Debbie Williams and I am a current PhD candidate in dance at the University of Roehampton. I am looking to Interview adults who have come to dance as an adult, and as a result of their experiences with dance, have changed their lives in a significant way. (Changed jobs to include dance, their life is now work or dance, or have had some other kind of interesting transformation as a result of participation in dance) All of my interviews can be done either in person or via Skype. Thank you in advance for your consideration of any of my above requests. I am happy to answer any further questions or provide you with additional information about the research. I can be reached at

Mon May 11

Charity event! Dance Crew wanted! Jokes Down Town

Hi Guys, I am organising a charity event on the 27th of June in Reading Berkshire to raise money for a hospice called Countess Mount Batten Hospice. Just wondering if any crew would like an opportunity to perform in front of a 150-200 friendly crowd . That would be so great.

I know its a long shot but thanks for taking the time for reading this. If intrested please email

Mon Apr 27

+44 7405 ****4 call me as we're in the same boat my name is Jaydine

Tue Apr 07

Break Dance classes all over london

Hi there, you can find and book various Break Dance classes all over london on PlayEnable.com. playenable.com/s/activity-Break Dance-in-london-uk

Tue Mar 03

Break Dance classes all over london

Hi there, you can find and book various Break Dance classes all over london on PlayEnable.com. playenable.com/s/activity-Break Dance-in-london-uk

Tue Mar 03

Lets dance and keep fit :)

Hi there, you can find and book various Bboying classes all over london here :playenable.com/s/activity-BBoying-in-london-uk

Wed Feb 25

Jump Jive and Shout Jive night 14th Feb new venue

Fun monthly jive night with vinyl dj Jen Jackson spinning pulsating, energy driven 1940’s and 50’s rhythm and blues, jump jive, doo wop, boogie woogie, blues shouters etc & great live music.

8pm-12 entry £5 £3 students and unwaged. 2nd Saturday of the month -closed for January & August.

Saturday 14th February 2015

8 pm – 12 am

Entry £5.00/£3 students/unwaged

Jump Jive and Shout

The Victory

4 Brendon Street

London W1H 5HE

Thu Feb 12

Get Jiving 8th November

Fun monthly jive night with vinyl dj Jen Jackson spinning pulsating, energy driven 1940’s and 50’s rhythm and blues, jump jive, doo wop, boogie woogie, blues shouters etc & great live music.8pm-12 entry £5 £3 students and unwaged. 2nd Saturday of the month -closed for January & August

8th November 2014

The Albany (downstairs), 240 Great Portland St W1W 5QU

Tue Nov 04

very interested

I'm trying to contact you, but your number is incorrect. Can you please post again or post your opening hours and I'll pop in. Many thanks!

Lorna

Sun Oct 05

DANCEHALL/REGGAE/HIPHOP

Hi!

I'm looking for any dance groups who do dancehall/reggae/hiphop.

I'm not a professional dancer at all (!!) but I have rhythm and have danced since young. I'd love to be part of a group that rehearse and do competitions or other stuff online.

Please reply if you have any idea where I could find this or if you're in the same position =)

Tue Sep 02

DANCE CLASSES IN BARNES VILLAGE

WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED IN A DANCE CLASS BEING LOCATED IN BARNES VILLAGE?

I am looking to hold them within the next few weeks, depending on interest, so if you could get back to me on

Mon Aug 04

4 Dancers needed for Music Video

Dancers needed for a Music Video being produced for an EMI/Virgin Records signed artist releasing his new album.

The filming will be shot on the London Streets at night.

Performers will need to be comfortable filming late and night/ early hours on Saturday 10th May and possibly Sunday 11th.

We will also require 2 dancers to come to the studio to film in the day on Monday 12th May.

The dancers will be extras in the background of the scene. We are interested in dancers that can adopt the 'Storyboard P' style - for reference of this please see 'Chet Faker - Flume' music video.

Please only apply if you feel you are an experienced/professional dancer.

Showreels are required!

This is a low paid and expenses covered shot.

If interested and to submit your showreel. Please contact Charlotte at

Tue May 06

Large Dance Space Needed to hire for a weekend workshop

I am looking for a dance studio/hall/ theatre space to hire for a weekend May 16-18 Friday evening Sat 12-5 or 2-7

Sunday 12-5PM For a large dance group of adults. Pimlico, Brixton, ...Victoria ?

Please.

Tue Mar 18

your add

Hey what's up, I'm looking for the same things as you, I've been out of for some time and would like to get back to it. I am also looking for a group of some sort to join or start of with a partner, i have quite a bit experience but just freestyle right now lol, If you're interested in meeting up and talking about something, let me know. just send me an email at

Sat Mar 01

Any Bashment/Dancehall crews or groups!!!

Hey I'm a 20 year old black Caribbean girl looking for a bashment-dancehall group or class to practice my dance moves. I would say Im an okay dancer, but I really would love someone or a group of people who could teach me more. Also if you are a person who is looking for a dance class or group like me then maybe we could try and get something together.Thanks and I will only respond to genuine replies.

Mon Jan 27

wanted dance group

I am Led/neon glow wire costume maker. I am looking for dance group who wants to perform in light costumes and win Britain Got Talent next year. If you want to get more information contact me, please

Sun Jan 26

SALSA NIGHT!!

Ever fancied yourself on Dancing With the Stars?

New Years resolution to learn something new?

Get fit? Meet new people?

Come learn salsa with Théâtre Libre!

This Sunday 26 January 2014 at The Bedford Pub SW12 9HD 5-7PM

Learn salsa basics with Kasia, meet new people, have fun!

Friendly atmosphere, good people, good times. All ages and abilities welcome!

Tickets are £10 available on the door or at ticketsource.co.uk

After the session, the Bedford Pub is offering ticketholders 20% off food! So stay and have dinner with us :)

For more info and a discount code to get £3 off tickets, message Kaitlin at

Mon Jan 20

Belly dance classes Eyptian style

Egyptian dance (often also called ‘belly dance’) is a beautiful dance form for women that has its roots in ancient times. The movements are centred around hips, torso, spine and arms, creating intricate and evocative patterns to the beat of the music. These classes are a great way to keep fit, improve your joint mobility, improve your posture and co-ordination whilst expressing yourself in a creative way. Women of all ages and fitness levels welcome.

Beginners

Wednesdays

6-7.30pm

10-week course: £80 or £20 concs

15th Jan - 26th March

Hackney Community College

Falkirk Street

N1 6HQ

Hoxton

020 7613 9208/020 8533 0955

Fri Jan 10

NEEDED: Dancers / Performers

Dancers / Performers needed for a web-commercial being produced for a new high-fashion East London bag designer.

The video is an abstract piece depicting Winter's icy grip giving way to Spring. And to the the designers new Spring collection.

Performers will be portraying both Winter and Spring in the video. Working with a great and talented clothes designer for the costumes and head pieces and an exciting production company ikonic films.

This is an expenses only project.

Preliminary shoot date: January 12th. With likelihood of a 2nd day for rehearsal and costume fitting.

If interested and to learn more about the project please contact Fintan at

Tue Dec 17

PAID CHOREOGRAPHY WORK

Hi,

I am currently working on a commercial and need to find a choreographer who is proficient in street/hip hop style dance to choreograph a series of hand shake movements and sequences.

We are looking for someone younger who is not necessarily considered a professional dancer who can bring forward some edgy innovative ideas.

If this is you please email me at

Sat Dec 14

DANCE CREW NEEDS YOU!!!

We are a SERIOUS duo which have a wealth of dance background. We both took a long break and are now coming back with a BANG!!!

WE ARE LOOKING FOR NEW DANCERS 18+ TO JOIN US AND MAKE A MARK ON THE DANCE SCENE

You must have a passion to perform you also need the ability to catch a beat the rest we can improve...

We can't wait to hit the dance scene again!!!

We train TOOTING BEC

Contact me either by phone ********3 or email rhetoricea.co.uk

Sun Dec 01

Hi are you ladies still looking?..

Really hope you are we are 24 upward duo looking to expand. Please contact me if you still are looking we currently train tooting BEC

Kind regards

Zen

Sun Dec 01

Are you still looking?..

Really hope you are we are 24 upward duo looking to expand. Please contact me if you still are looking we currently train tooting BEC

Kind regards

Zen

Sun Dec 01

Are you still looking?

Kind regards

Zen

Sun Dec 01

Are you still looking?

Kind regards

Zen

Sun Dec 01

Are you still looking?

Kind regards

Zen

Sun Dec 01

dancehall eastlondon

can anyone tell me if are in eastlondon dancehall classes ?

Thu Nov 28

Go GO Dancers

Hi there. Does anyone know w good club in the West End, London that might be looking for Go Go dancers?

Thu Nov 28

dancehall eastlondon

can anyone tell me if are in eastlondon dancehall classes ?

Thu Nov 21

DANCEHALL TEACHER

Hey, I am looking for dancehall teacher to provide me with private lessons. Thanks Mail me here:

Sat Oct 26

Aerial Bungee Workshop from Upswing

A 2 day intensive beginner & intermediate workshop in Bungee from Upswing.

Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd November 2013

Saturday 2nd Nov: Beginners workshop 2pm-7pm

Sunday 3d Nov: Intermediate workshop 11am-5pm

(This is for students who have done bungee in the past

or attended on Saturday)

Price: £70 for 1 day or £120 for both days

opposite Belsize Park Tube.

Early bird discount of 15% off for any bookings

confirmed by 18th Oct.

All booking enquiries contact

Fri Oct 18

I m looking for a dancehall teacher

Hi.

I l looking for a dancehall teacher. I live a whitton next to hounlow. I can to take courses eventually notill hill or sherper bush ... please contact me 07 45 4848 40 8.

Wed Oct 09

Private Street Dance Lessons

One to one lessons are a great way to learn to dance quickly in a safe, fun and relaxed atmosphere. You get to control what you want to learn and the pace of the lesson and you won’t need to share the class time with other people- the class is your class.

Students learn moves they want to learn, super fast. Any mistakes the individuals make are quickly spotted and sorted by our teachers as the teachers are giving 100% of their attention to the student. Private lessons are also flexible in length, date and sometimes location.

For bookings and info please contact:078 4627 6538

Emai:

Sun Sep 29

anybody there wanna dance with me?

Hi :-)

my name is Anna.

i really wanna dance, i love dancing and done it since i was 3 years old. now i had a long break from the dance. and i really wanna meet somebody there love dancing as well. i don't have the money to do classes. so i would love to dance with you. i don't care where or if you are a boy or a girl or whatever dance style u like. we can probably make something nice together.

Fri Sep 20

noelia_dealba@hotmail.com

hi I'm a girl who has three months in London look for people who want to join or I join any group to dance dance hall, ragga jam, etc. ... and to meet people hi I'm a girl who has three months in London look for people who want to join or I join any group to dance dance hall, ragga jam, etc. ... and for working people live in leyton study English and I love dancing please give me the opportunity to fulfill my dream and make friends but do not know much English needless to dance and like I said I am learning the language but I need to practice if not slower process my number is ********29 please send message'm Nelly

Fri Sep 20

Zumba fitness classes in Beckenham

ZUMBA Fitness® classes

Beckenham, BR3

Special Autumn Offer:

Loose your holiday weight with Zumba fitness!

10 classes for £30 only! (£3 per class!)

Drop in class - £6 (pay as you go)

Every Monday 8pm - 9pm

Zumba is a dance fitness program which involves dance and aerobic elements. Zumba's choreography incorporates Hip-hop, Reggaeton, Cumbia, Salsa, Merengue, Calypso, Batucada, Bachata, Country, Funky, Rock n Roll, African steps, Greek and Belly dance moves. Zumba combines Latin and International music with a fun and effective workout system.

Hurry up! Places are limited!

Call to book your space now:

Address:

Dance Company Studios

76 High Street, Beckenham

BR3 1ED, Studio 3

Follow us on:

Facebook: Lotta Dance

Twitter: @lottadance

www.lottadance.co.uk

Thu Sep 19

DANCERS NEEDED FOR A MUSIC VIDEO ASAP

We are looking for dancers jazz, tap, ballet ,contemporary,and people with gymnastics skills

It's for a abstract part of the video and the shoot date is to be confirmed ........

This is not a paid job

contact

Tue Aug 20

FLASH MOB DANCERS REQUIRED

Looking for dancers who are available to perform in a flash mob that is taking place in central London on Sunday 25th August, early afternoon.

It’s a 20s Charleston style of choreography that will be performed.

A video tutorial if the dance routine will be sent to you as we’ll as a dance rehearsal on Saturday 24th August.

Please drop me an email to

Tue Aug 06

THE BODY BEYOND at PARK THEATRE w/ MAVIN KHOO

T110 ///Saturday, August 10th + Sunday, August 11th

TWO-DAY INTENSIVE w/ MAVIN KHOO

THE BODY BEYOND

10:00am – 5:30pm

Morris Space, PARK THEATRE, Clifton Terrace, Finsbury Park, London N4 3JP

Registration + payment in advance only.

Cost £85

Space limited – book now!

GUEST DIRECTOR /// MAVIN KHOO

Mavin Khoo is a dancer and choreographer internationally recognised as a leading Bharata Natyam soloist.

WORKSHOP /// THE BODY BEYOND

In this workshop we will be exploring the physical possibilities of the body in relation to space, rhythm, stillness and text.

There is no dance experience required to take this workshop.

Contact us at

Thu Aug 01

ARE YOU AGED BETWEEN 16-18 AND LOVE TO DANCE? IF YES THEN CHECK THIS OUT!

Maryland Studioz are providing a FREE 8 week street dance course for ages 16-18 starting July 24th every Wednesday and Thursday 10am to 4pm up until September 12th.

By taking part in this course you will not only be provided with training but ALSO skills to aid a dancer gain WORK IN THE INDUSTRY.

CRITERIA:

- MUST be aged 16 to 18 years

- CAN be in part time education (maximum of 10 hours per week) or unemployed AND claiming Job Seekers Allowance

- MUST NOT be in full time education or working

All travel expenses will be covered and you will receive £100 on completion of the course.

If this is you and you fit the criteria then please send us an email at

Wed May 22

DANCE TEAM/CREW

Hey! im a male that hasnt danced professionally but i love it and taught myself, i got some moves theres! im looking to join a team/crew that love to dance! i'd also love to parkour as well! Feel to let me know at "

Thu May 16

New commercial dance class at maryland dance studioz

Here at maryland dance studioz we have just added a new class to our already popular Wednesday evening making it a triple bill! b starting with commercial @ 6-7:30 Afro jazz @ 7-8:30 and dance hall @ 8:30-10 all five pounds each come down and give it a try!

Tel:********8

email:

Wed May 15

Latin Dance Meet-up Group

Do you like Mambo, Salsa, Cha-Cha-Cha, Tango, Merengue or Bachata or other latin dance types and do you like meeting new people, socialising and having a fun and relaxing time?

If so, this free group is for you. Text us your email and we will send you an invite. ********7

Thu May 09

LOOKING FOR A DANCE CREW

hi, everyone im Khian and I'm looking for a dance crew here in london anyway im a female 18 years old turn to 19 next month , I live now in north london im just a new here.. I'm from in philippines I had a experience in dancing already I had my own crew in my country so ,now I'm Looking for a dance crew here who gonna accept me in the group just email me here

Mon Apr 22

Search all dance classes in London

Hi guys, if you're looking for a place which shows you all the dance classes in london, go to www.playenable.com which tells you all the different types of dance classes in London!

You have Tango, Ballet, Street Dancing- everything!!

Great way to make friends too :)

I've tried it and its great.

Fri Apr 19

FEMALE HOSTS..;,. ) avaliable to host at your event.

We are a group of ladies, in our mid 20s, our main focus in entertaining.

If you are holding a event, a private party, or need hosts for your vip.

WE ARE AVALIABLE, AT A CHEAP PRICE PER NIGHT,

ONLY £30.00 PER NIGHT.............

Let us know what you for the night, let us know how you want it for the night.

Anywhere in LONDON, OR THE UK.

Contact info: FLUFFYPINK, email:

Mon Apr 15

dancers male/female any race welcome read below

Hello, me and Simone will be starting a streetdance lesson in a few days and we are looking for other dancers who might be interested!

this lesson is free and you and me etc would only have to pay for the studio hire.

we are not professionals, just intermediate and you that have to be professional but you must have 1 or 2 moves atleast!

Also we are looking to go far and even compete with others and hope we come out top class.

once again! if you are interested then email me ASAP or you can add me on bb ****413 or you can also whatsapp me on ********2

No time wasters! pls respect yourself so we can respect you!

Cheers

Mon Apr 15

FINGER TUTTING ARTIST REQUIRED!

Hi! Looking for finger tutting artist (male) for a fashion film project... Young fashion brand so can't pay, but can use for showreel etc.

Body popping / street dance could also be of interest. Would love to hear from you.

Mon Apr 15

Street dance classes for 4yr olds

Can you please reccomend a street dance class in London for a four year old. I have been looking for a while and cant seem to find one. It would be fantastic if the classes were in west London but if not I am wiling to travel. Looking forward to hearing about some classes.

Thu Apr 11

Video shoot Thursday 4th April

Hi every1, 2loud' are a new duo girl group making a music video and need last minuet dancers! A routine to be rehearsed at the Ginglik club shepherds bush 12.30 til 4pm , then a performance for the video shoot in shepards bush outside in a couple of local locations. If your free and would like to join us please come to the ginlik! Where your own clothes and note its gonna be a little cold. Contact Al ****07 3393 x

Wed Apr 03

looking for a hip hop dance troup to perform in hastings

muST have the wow factor and muSt be able to keep the crowd drawn

Thu Mar 28

Go go dances

Does anybody know a place to learn go go dancing in North London (Camden, Islington)?

Please e-mail me:

Tue Mar 26

African Dance & Drumming Courses

Nzinga Dance will be hosting 10 week lively & authentic African Dance & Drumming courses at the Horniman Museum, London Road Forest Hill SE23, Sundays from 21st April to 23rd June 2013. COURSES: African Drumming for Children aged 5-10 years. African Drumming for Adult beginners & improvers (complete beginners welcome). African Dance for Adults (open level/mixed ability - beginners welcome). Childrens course fee@ £25. Adult courses fee: £60. Info:

Fri Mar 15

Hi vik,

That's great, can you email,

Mon Feb 25

Same here

Hi Karli,

I want to join street dance group too.....I will be a beginner too. May be we can join together. I am 27 yo male and also looking some new friends.

ThanksV

Mon Feb 25

female dance group

Looking to form a female dance group.

In south london.

A female streetdance group, already have a teacher/manager who can help with choreography and competations.

Weekly at my home.

The quicker the better, strictly working hard to win streetdance, dancehall, hiphop competations, as I am practising to run my own streetdance club for kids in my community, but for now practising to enter into competations.

We are practising dancehall, streetdance, hip hop, rap and other.

Want 3 or more females, any hertitage, who has this interest in dancing, to make money.

As I am practising dancehall to win dancehall queen competations.

Need another crew to add to streetdance crew to enter into competations, get better practice.

Practise will be at my home in croydon.

With myself and/or my instructor.

To make nessesscery plans as a group and individually.

Contact Carla on ********3. Text and I will call back.

25 and upwards.

Sun Feb 24

join dance crew

Want to jon a streetdance crew, I am begginer.

Practising at the moment, 27 years old.

Sat Feb 23

1/2/3 other dancers to start official dancehall group.

Looking for other dancers to start dancehall group, to practise monthly or when can. To enter into group competations, individual dhq competations.or even dancehall king.

South london.

Email when can.

Fri Feb 22

Looking for 3 female dancers for new VICE.COM show

We are looking for 3 female commercial / dancehall dancers for a new bi-monthly show on Vice.com

Vice.com receives over 65 million views globally per month so this is a huge opportunity for a dance crew to gain massive publicity. Please get in touch!

Fri Feb 22

Looking for 3 female dancers for new VICE.COM show

Hi there. I am looking for 3 female commercial / dancehall dancers to star in a new bi-monthly show on Vice.com

Vice.com receives over 65 million views globally per month so this is a huge opportunity for a dance crew to gain a huge amount of publicity.. please get in touch

Fri Feb 22

Dancehall classes South London

Hi does anyone know of anywhere in the Southeast where I can do dancehall classes or ragga aerobics? Please mail me

Fri Feb 08

Lets Dance

Hi, have you found a crew yet?? why dont you come and enter our dance campetition and maybe win £200.

email

Fri Feb 01

DANCER NEEDED FOR MUSIC VIDEO

Hello All,

We are a design company looking for a London based classical dancer to use in a music video

for innovative rapper DELS.

The piece is three minuets in length and will be set to the song 'Not Today' (find in link at bottom)

We are looking to feature a dancer/s performing a routine based around 'angst and frustration

(think billy Elliot breakout scene)

Filming is likely to be outside in an urban environment so this may need to be taken into consideration

Thu Jan 31

FANCY A FREE HAIRCUT ?

I hope you don't mind me sharing the post below. I thought some Dancers reading your page may be up for this!

FANCY A FREE HAIRCUT ?

Pulse Films are making a new programme about hairdressing and are in need of a few Hair Models for their Stylists.

If you would be interested in getting a free hair cut/restyle by one of our stylists, please send a recent photograph and a little about yourself to

Tue Jan 22

dancehall teacher

hi is there anyone who knows or is a dancehall teacher. Im looking for someone who does one to one lessons or even smaller group. if you could contact me on

Sun Jan 13

podium dancing in London : i need advices

Hi everyone,

i'm a french 19 girl i have been go go dancing in clubs for a year Now and since i am soon moving to london i would appreciate if some of you could give me advices on how it works in london, what are the clubs that have dancers, how can i find jobs or names of great agencies ? Thank you very much i love this job dancing is my passion and i really want to keep doing it in london ! MORGAN

Thu Jan 10

Wed Jan 09

ilamckenzie52@yahoo.co.uk

hi,i am interested in learning how to dance and i love dancehall its in my blood i jut wanted some info on prices and location.please could you get back to me at

Thu Dec 27

Bboy/dancehall dancers wanted

Hey guys,

I am looking for bboy and dancehall dancers for a huge charity dance show. The show will be at the beginning of March 2013 (the exact date to be confirmed) and it will be in a theatre in Colchester.

We will not be able to offer you money for your participation, since this is for charity but we might be able to pay for your transport.

So if you are a good dancer, would like to show off your skills, meet new people, have a lot of fun and help raise money for a good cause, email me-

Mon Dec 24

Hi there,

Who knew it would be so hard to find a dancehall teacher!!!!

Can you tell me if you found anyone doing classes? Like yourself I would prefer someone that teaches one to one also, OR failing that I would be happy to join together with you / others for a small intimate class. I live in North London but am happy to travel as long as it's not too far. If there are any preferably female dancehall teachers out there, I would be really interested in doing lessons. Please email me:

Fri Dec 21

New YouTube Channel

DO YOU WANT TO BE A GLOBAL STAR?

If you have an amazing voice, awesome dance moves, top trick shot skills or any other talent you think the world should see, we want to hear from you.

We're looking for people to show off their skills for a brand new YouTube promo that will go live around the world in February 2013. So if you want an international audience to get a glimpse of what you have to offer, then get in touch now.

Filming is planned for January 2013, and we're ideally looking for solo acts or groups of no more than three. To find out more.

email:

Fri Dec 21

hi,I am very interested in learning how to dance dancehall. What are your prices for your lessons thankyou.

please get back to me at

Tue Dec 11

Hey!

Yeah, me too! I'm looking in London though... have you found anything yet?

Sun Nov 18