Back to main index

London Travel

Search: Search

Main Index

Terms and Conditions of use.

Please don't try to advertise products or services in this forum. Thank you.

Post or Ask something here in 'Travel'

Travel New Coach Link Stratford-Stansted Airport  

This is one not a lot of people know about. National Express now run a direct coach from Stratford, East London, to Stansted Airport. Coaches run every 30 minutes at all times (including, unbelieveably, throughout the night) and the journey takes about an hour. Coaches leave from the side of the station. Fare is 6 single/12 return and you can pay on the coach (cash only), or buy tickets from a National Express agent, or from their website www.nationalexpress.com

As so many transport links converge on Stratford - tube, rail, DLR and buses - this is a very convenient - and cheap - way for many people in East and North London to get to and from the Airport.

Post reply -->London Travel coach stanstead airportJulian & Phil 28 Feb
Should we remove this post ?

^

Travel Stansted & Luton Airport coaches  

National Express also run direct services to Stansted Airport from Victoria Coach Station (route A6), picking up at Victoria Rail Station, Marble Arch, Baker Street, Finchley Road Underground and Golders Green Underground, fares from 8 single, 15 return. Coaches run frequently, and 24 hours (some night journeys run via Liverpool Street as route A7 instead - handy for when the "Stansted Express" has stopped running!). Visit www.nationalexpress.com for more information, and to book tickets by credit/debit card (cash only accepted on the coach).

Green Line run a coach from Victoria direct to Luton Airport (service 757) picking up at Marble Arch, Baker Street, Finchley Road Underground and Brent Cross Flyover, very early and late departures on this but there is a 3-hour gap at the dead of night. Haven't got fares for this but visit the website www.greenline.co.uk for timetables and a contact phone number. EasyJet passengers can get a reduced fare on this - again, visit the websit

Post reply -->London Travel Julian & Phil 5 Mar

^

Travel stratford-stanstead airport  

Would you E.mail me the coaches timetables please
 Mail-me 

Post reply -->London Travel Andrea 15 Mar

^

Travel indiacis@gmail.com  

and from Stansted to Brixton? Would it be convenient to take this coach and then continue on the tube?

thanks for yr reply.

Cis

Post reply -->London Travel IndiaCis 28 Jul

^

Travel How do I get from Tooting to Stansted airport?  

Hello,
I'm a tourist and need to catch a flight early in the morning at Stansted airport. I'll be leaving from Tooting. Please send me any information. Thank You!

Post reply -->London Travel MJ 28 Jul

OK*