Back to main index

London Suggest a new forum

1988 Cranford High School Graduates

Hello there.....i am trying to connect as many people as i can from 1988...It was my last year at Cranford Community High School...I left the country to go oversees...i know of a few school mates but hoping to set up a site where all kids can connect and catch up after 22 years...pls email me if u went to Cranford between 1985 and 1988 at  Mail-me 

Click below to return to:-

^

This is the bigger text at the top

This is the main text of your posting.

Contact name

You must be at least 18 years of age to post on this site.

I'm sure this doesn't apply to you but racist, obscene or hateful postings are a criminal offence and will be automatically forwarded to the police. Your computer's unique traceable ID(s) are
CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/)
meaning you can be traced to your Internet Service Provider and to your home (or job.) The internet is NOT anonymous anymore.

Including your E-Mail address

If you put your e-mail address in your text, the server will convert it into a clickable link: try this. It's good practice to create a new e-mail account with hotmail or whatever for posting in forums, and abandon this account when you are finished on the site. This can be especially important if you are posting in the friendship forums.

This site employs various bits of cleverness that make it near impossible for roaming computers (called 'robots') to accquire your e-mail address, provided you stick it in the main text of your posting.

Back to

Main Index

Terms and Conditions of use.

London Suggest a new forum work,social,community London Suggest a new forum womens football London Suggest a new forum Wembley Park London Suggest a new forum Volunteers London Suggest a new forum theatre London Suggest a new forum sport,tennis London Suggest a new forum spanish,english London Suggest a new forum Search Facility London Suggest a new forum safety,crime London Suggest a new forum Parenting,Baby whisperer London Suggest a new forum overweight London Suggest a new forum Other Properties London Suggest a new forum Music,musicians London Suggest a new forum Hoxton London Suggest a new forum home swap,exchange London Suggest a new forum Holiday companion,friend London Suggest a new forum hobby,hobbies London Suggest a new forum history London Suggest a new forum heath tips,yoga,healing London Suggest a new forum health,GP London Suggest a new forum Health and Beauty London Suggest a new forum Gigs,Shows,Concerts London Suggest a new forum Find Flatmates London Suggest a new forum education London Suggest a new forum dog sitters London Suggest a new forum disability London Suggest a new forum community,help,advice London Suggest a new forum Bowling,Club London Suggest a new forum