Back to main index

London Retired

Lawn Bowls Clubs

I recommend playing Lawn Bowls as an outlet. The sport is a good way of relieving the borderm of being at home all day, meeting people of ones' own age group, and occupying ones' mind for a few hours on a sunny afternoon for three/four hours per week. As we all know one thing leads to another so one could meet a partner or make a few friends for company. The sport may not be to everyone's taste, but take the positive option as one may be 50% right instead of 50% wrong. If you don't like the sport - don't go again, but on the other hand you may take to the sport and enjoy a lot of fun and company.

The computer database at your local library should be able to point you in the right direction; or get in touch with the English Bowling Association who would be able to refer you to your local club.

For me, taking up Lawn Bowls was one of my better decisions.

Click below to return to:-

London Retired

^

This is the bigger text at the top

This is the main text of your posting.

Contact name

You must be at least 18 years of age to post on this site.

I'm sure this doesn't apply to you but racist, obscene or hateful postings are a criminal offence and will be automatically forwarded to the police. Your computer's unique traceable ID(s) are
CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/)
meaning you can be traced to your Internet Service Provider and to your home (or job.) The internet is NOT anonymous anymore.

Including your E-Mail address

If you put your e-mail address in your text, the server will convert it into a clickable link: try this. It's good practice to create a new e-mail account with hotmail or whatever for posting in forums, and abandon this account when you are finished on the site. This can be especially important if you are posting in the friendship forums.

This site employs various bits of cleverness that make it near impossible for roaming computers (called 'robots') to accquire your e-mail address, provided you stick it in the main text of your posting.

Back to

London Retired

Main Index

Terms and Conditions of use.

London Retired