Back to main index

London Parking Space

Search: Search

Main Index

Terms and Conditions of use.

Please don't try to advertise products or services in this forum. Thank you.

Post or Ask something here in 'Parking Space'

Parking Space for my flat to sell  

I have a parking space to sell for my flat. I comes with it, but I don't need to run a car in London, nor want to because of congestion charge. I would like to rent it out, but you don't appear to have a forum for London Parking space say for instance in Central London, but maybe elsewhere in London where parking is very difficult. it could be that there are car owners that require parking space to park their own car and would like to rent a space from someone who doesn't need their residents space or a gated London car parking space. Just a suggestion. Maybe people could could advertise a car parking space within London or advertise that they are looking for a car parking space within London, central or otherwise. Just a thought.

Post reply -->London Parking Space Jonny 3 Mar
Should we remove this post ?

^

Parking Space  

Hello I am looking for a parking space in East London. I would need the space indefinitely and would like to either buy it or rent it for a year at a time. If you are interested please email me at  Mail-me  Thanks!

Post reply -->London Parking Space 7 Apr

^

Parking Space  

I am looking to buy parking space- whereabouts is yours? are you selling the freehold? contact me at  Mail-me 

Post reply -->London Parking Space tansy 18 Aug

OK*