Back to main index

London New Friends Fun

Search: Search

Main Index

Terms and Conditions of use.

Please don't try to advertise products or services in this forum. Thank you.

Post or Ask something here in 'New Friends'

New Friends Friends to hang out and have fun with  

hi
Looking for people to hang out and have fun with in or around London. I'm 29, male, working in the city as a strategy consultant. One of the things I'd really like to do is team up with a few people (males and females) to check out the best bars and clubs in town. My interests include working out, playing squash, the usual clubbing/bar scenes, cinema, theatre, trying out new restaurants, cooking and travelling. I have only recently started salsa so any ladies who want to pair up and practice, please get in touch. Also, I have a talent for cocktails, so those who fancy colorful drinks are most encouraged to respond. Got great sets of friends already but many have either paired off or decided to grow old before their time. If you are in a similar situation like mine and would like to make the most of your social life, then let's get together.  Mail-me 

Post reply -->London New Friends FunAmer 26 Aug
Should we remove this post ?

^

New Friends Mad times.  

Looking for new peeps to hang out with and try and enjoy the rest of the summer.
I'm 30, female, cute (have been told) and always wanting to get up to mischief, be it with guys or girls. Love the usual, eating, drinking, travelling, cinema, not too into clubbing but noisy bars are better. Some of my mates are married, coupled up blah blah and others work too much. Looking for people with regular working hours, although I work some weekends don't finish at mad hours.
If you wanna get in contact, hurry, the sun is going.
 Mail-me 

Post reply -->London New Friends FunSas 3 Sep
Should we remove this post ?

OK*