Back to main index

London New Friends

Search: Search

Main Index

Terms and Conditions of use.

Please don't try to advertise products or services in this forum. Thank you.

Post or Ask something here in 'New Friends'

New Friends New to the area  

Hiya..Ive just moved from Bristol up to Richmond and am looking to meet some new friends or at least someone who fancies a drink or two occasionally. I am a 28 year old gay male who doesnt know anyone in the area - all my friends live away and it was a spur of the moment thing to move away. It would be great to hear from people who have been - or still are - in the same position and are up for making some new friends!

Post reply -->London New Friends RichmondPaul 3 Aug
Should we remove this post ?

^

New Friends Hi Paul!  

i'm a 25 yr old straight female, been living in London for a year now (Crouch End) and have made several good friends through this but am keen to make some more! I'm sociable, friendly and down to earth, and my arm is always easily twisted to go for some beverages after work/at weekends! I work on a magazine in Angel.
So if you'd like to get in touch my email address is  Mail-me . Hope to hear from you soon!

Oh, and anyone else on here who'd also like to drop me a line, feel free (as long as you're genuine!)

Post reply -->London New Friends RichmondEmma 17 Aug

^

New Friends sabbyuk@yahoo.co.uk - R U Friendly?  

hi most of my friends are turning old, have kids or we've lost touch! So I'm looking for friends around Kingston. I'm 34, wicked sense of humour, looking for people who enjoy a good laugh. Like movies, eating out, walking in the park, clubbing-very easy going! My email is  Mail-me 

Post reply -->London New Friends RichmondSab 2 Sep

^

New Friends Two friends looking for friendly people  

Hello! We are two friends, 24 and 26 years old, living close to Hammersmith. We arrived last October and we would like to make new friends. We have many interests, as we like going out, theatre, cinema, exhibitions, travelling, sharing our time with other easy-going people. We are enthusiastic about any interesting suggestion... so, if you want to meet new peole, write to us, we are happy to hear from you! Alessia and Sibel
 Mail-me 

Post reply -->London New Friends Alessia and Sibel 24 Mar

OK*