Back to main index

London Mothers with Babies german coffee

Feeding, sleep ( or lack of it for your part ), frustration, want to meet with other mums locally, childminders, doctors. Virtual grandmother.

Search: Search

Main Index

Terms and Conditions of use.

Please don't try to advertise products or services in this forum. Thank you.

Post or Ask something here in 'Mothers with Babies'

Mothers with Babies someone around for a coffee?  

Hi,

I am 32 year old, German, recently moved to Hampstead, our son is 1 year old and I would like to meet other mums with their babies or toddlers for a coffee or so. I am very interested in literature, art etc. but also daily gossip...
Anyone around?

Post reply -->London Mothers with Babies german coffeeladyoracle@hotmail.com 3 Jun
Should we remove this post ?

^

Mothers with Babies Someone around for coffee  

Hi I'm a 26 year old, with an almost 8 months old baby. I live in Kilburn area and would love to get together for a chat.

Post reply -->London Mothers with Babies german coffeepauline@penciltrick.com 19 Jun

^

Mothers with Babies Would love to meet up...  

Hello, I am 31, also German and have a 5 months old boy. I live in the Islington area and would love to meet other mums for coffee, chats etc. Would be nice to hear from you

Post reply -->London Mothers with Babies german coffeeMoni 11 Sep

^

Mothers with Babies hi  

I^m also 26 year old and my baby boy is 7month today. we live near regents park and it would be nice to get together with with you for a chat.hope to read you.
take care

Post reply -->London Mothers with Babies german coffeesarah-schumacher@gmx.ch 21 Jun

^

Mothers with Babies hi Sarah  

I would love to meet up with you and your baby.
When is good for you?

Post reply -->London Mothers with Babies german coffeePauline Morgan 24 Jun

OK*