Back to main index

London Local Traders

E.g plumber, electrician, nannie, gardener, home help, decorator, rubbish disposal, tree surgeon etc etc

Whether you are offering or looking for services, say where you are e.g Earl's Court or Stratford, and if you are offering services, how far you are prepared to travel.

Don't forget the contact no. or e-mail address.

Search: Search

Main Index

Terms and Conditions of use.

Post or Ask something here in 'Local Traders'

Local Traders YOUR OWN VIRTUAL SECRETARY / PA!!!  

I have over 10 years experience working as a Secretary/PA/Office Manager for media organisations, medical establishments, governmental bodies and local businesses. Now I work from home and charge by the hour or on an ad hoc basis depending on what you require.

Anything from a basic typing service to organising your business trips to arranging your private parties with friends. You don't have to be a professional person to hire me, I will carry out any task for you if you are a single parent, a retired businessman or a student. No job too small! All work is carried out in the strictest of confidence and saved on disk for future reference. I provide a professional and reliable service, just like an office-based PA would. Contact me today:  Mail-me 

Post reply -->London Local Traders secretary paLois Portelli 14 Sep
Should we remove this post ?

^

Local Traders Remove this posting  

Please remove this posting. I no longer wish for it to be on here. Thank you.

Post reply -->London Local Traders Lois Portelli 16 Jun

^

Local Traders PLEASE REMOVE THIS POSTING!!!!!!!!  

Please remove this posting!!!!!!!!! please remove this posting, it is no longer valid!!!!!

Post reply -->London Local Traders Lois Portelli 24 Sep

OK*