Back to main index

London Local Traders

E.g plumber, electrician, nannie, gardener, home help, decorator, rubbish disposal, tree surgeon etc etc

Whether you are offering or looking for services, say where you are e.g Earl's Court or Stratford, and if you are offering services, how far you are prepared to travel.

Don't forget the contact no. or e-mail address.

Search: Search

Main Index

Terms and Conditions of use.

Post or Ask something here in 'Local Traders'

Local Traders Builder/Plumber wanted in the Lewisham/Deptford area  

We are looking to completely refurbish our bathroom, reusing the existing plain white suite. The layout of the sink/bath/toilet may need changing around, I would like to know if it is possible and how much it will all cost, including retiling walls/floor and completely redecorating. I want a proper job done by a reliable builder/plumber.  Mail-me 

Post reply -->London Local Traders builder plumberJeanette Fox 23 Mar
Should we remove this post ?

^

Local Traders Builder/Plumber wanted in the Lewisham/Deptford area  

Elite Decoration & Construction
These people travel all over....
Elite Decoration & Construction
I can highly recommend Elite Decoration & Construction, 30 Elkington Point, Lollard Street, SE11 6TS Tel: 07961 412245. It is a small Turkish family business run by Sinan Yilmaz. They have completely redone the bathroom and kitchen in my neighbour's flat and the work is excellent. They also did an excellent job on the external decoration of our Georgian terrace. They also do all the maintenance of our building and other work for individual neighbours. Very nice chaps, very reasonable rates

For plumbing, you could also call Oliver Rebellato on 07748 986519

Post reply -->London Local Traders builder plumberCathy 23 Mar

^

Local Traders Boiler switch quotes required  

I'm about to buy a property in NW2 which currently has a storage tank for hot water, I want to replace this with a combination boiler serving both heating and water on demand. I'm looking for cheap quotes from good quality, Corgi registered plumbers. Email me on  Mail-me  - thanks

Post reply -->London Local Traders Richard Grosse 29 Apr

^

Local Traders bathrooms & kitchen installations  

hi i do complete bathrooms & kitchens etc plumbing , tileing decorateing prpoert maintenance etc etc ring me for free quote etc all works Guaranteed quick and reliable
all areas conciderd
0783 3717838 - 0208 756 0607
 Mail-me 

Post reply -->London Local Traders ROB 19 May

OK*