Back to main index

London Local Traders portraiture Christine Boulange

E.g plumber, electrician, nannie, gardener, home help, decorator, rubbish disposal, tree surgeon etc etc

Whether you are offering or looking for services, say where you are e.g Earl's Court or Stratford, and if you are offering services, how far you are prepared to travel.

Don't forget the contact no. or e-mail address.

Search: Search

Main Index

Terms and Conditions of use.

Post or Ask something here in 'Local Traders'

Local Traders Christine Boulanger, French painter based in Loughton  

A French painter based in the UK, I am generally commissioned to do portraiture. The pleasure of meeting people and creating something unique for them is what drives me. Depending on people’s availability, I draw and paint from life or from pictures. I always do my best to accommodate both people’s budget and vision. The price is usually based on the following factors: the number of people in the painting, how the subject is cropped, the size of the portrait, as well as the inclusion of intricate clothing, complex background settings, and the addition of props or animals. You can judge the quality and techniques used in greater detail by having a look at my web site at http://www.johnjohn.co.uk/art
Enjoy the visit!

Post reply -->London Local Traders portraiture Christine BoulangeChristine Boulanger 20 Nov
Should we remove this post ?

OK*