Back to main index

London Language Exchanges

Posted in 'Suggest a new forum' on 17 Jul by Zoe:Language exchanges. Am looking for a friendly native Spanish speaker preferably female) to practice Spanish with in exchange for helping them with English - thinking we could meet up for a couple of hours every week/ fortnight on a weeknight. Am in Streatham, so meeting up in Streatham/ Clapham/ Brixton would be good. Please reply if you are interested. I'm intermediate level spanish, and native English speaker with EFL teaching experience.Don' know of any other online forums for this. Think it would be good to have a separate forum for this?? What do you think?

Search: Search

Main Index

Terms and Conditions of use.

Please don't try to advertise products or services in this forum. Thank you.

Post or Ask something here in 'Language Exchanges'

Language Exchanges German or English for Spanish  

Hello!

I have spent three months in Madrid last year and would like to improve my Spanish conversational skills etc. I am a German native speaker, have done my Abitur and have certificates of the international baccalaureate and a BSc in Philosophy and Economics... Furthermore I have worked as a translator for quite some time and taught English and German in a language school.

I live in Stoke Newington and work close to Oxford Circus - so I would be quite flexible about where to meet. Drop me a line, if you would like to meet for drinks / coffee -  Mail-me 

Mark

Post reply -->London Language Exchanges german english spanishMark 4 Oct
Should we remove this post ?

^

Language Exchanges  

Hi I'm spanish girl and I would like to improve my english, I'm living in Lewisham at his moments.

Post reply -->London Language Exchanges Mireia 6 Feb

^

Language Exchanges Hi there  

Hola soy colombiana y quiero mejorar mi ingles, vivo en Muswell Hill (woodland gardens) soy profesora en Colombia y te puedo ayudar resto.

Llamame, mi telefono movil es: 07975809533 podemos hablar de cafecito si quieres!!

Post reply -->London Language Exchanges MARITZA 10 Nov

^

Language Exchanges  

hi meiria
i like to exchange spanish language with u, pls contact me on junel03/hotmai/com

Post reply -->London Language Exchanges jamil 20 Feb

OK*