Back to main index

London Language Exchanges

Posted in 'Suggest a new forum' on 17 Jul by Zoe:Language exchanges. Am looking for a friendly native Spanish speaker preferably female) to practice Spanish with in exchange for helping them with English - thinking we could meet up for a couple of hours every week/ fortnight on a weeknight. Am in Streatham, so meeting up in Streatham/ Clapham/ Brixton would be good. Please reply if you are interested. I'm intermediate level spanish, and native English speaker with EFL teaching experience.Don' know of any other online forums for this. Think it would be good to have a separate forum for this?? What do you think?

Search: Search

Main Index

Terms and Conditions of use.

Please don't try to advertise products or services in this forum. Thank you.

Post or Ask something here in 'Language Exchanges'

Language Exchanges German in exchange for English or Music Lessons  

Hi there - I'm a London based classical musician who really wants to improve her German. I have done language exchanges before in return for music tuition or would be happy to do a straight forward language exchange. Vielen Danke!

Post reply -->London Language Exchanges german music englishAMS 9 Sep
Should we remove this post ?

^

Language Exchanges What kind of music tuition?  

Hey, I am a native german and I am interested in piano and/or guitar tuition. I had piano lessons (classical & jazz) for 8 years, but that's long time ago. Now I am 30 years old and want to pick up playing again. What do you think?

Post reply -->London Language Exchanges german music englishThorsten 13 Sep

^

Language Exchanges  

Hi, I am from Germany and now one year here.

I am very interested in language exchange

Post reply -->London Language Exchanges Cornelia 21 Mar

^

Language Exchanges I  

I lived in Germany for a couple of years and was getting OK at it, but have lost touch a little bit and would like to learn some more.

Feel free to mail me, we can try it over mail!
 Mail-me 

Post reply -->London Language Exchanges Vim 11 Apr

^

Language Exchanges German and English Langage Conversation Practice (London)  

Hi, I am looking to improve my German and would like to have conversations with German speakers and we can also talk in English so you can improve your English skills. Please email or phone on 07958 382 386 if you are interested. Look forward to talking to you soon. Alex

Post reply -->London Language Exchanges Alex 8 Jun

OK*