Back to main index

London Holidays

Foreign travel ? Friends can't get time off work, or don't want to go anyway because they don't like foreign food ? No problem. Say where you're thinking of going. Lay out your plans and ideas a bit Bet someone else wants to go too. Going on holiday with friends can be a real pain anyway.

Search: Search

Main Index

Terms and Conditions of use.

Please don't try to advertise products or services in this forum. Thank you.

Post or Ask something here in 'Holidays'

Holidays Exchange hospitality nice apartment in PROVENCE (SOUTH OF FRANCE) against LONDON.  

I looking for an hospitality for 5 to 15 Nov in London (for a couple 25 years old) against hospitality in nice apartment (garage, agreeable bed room, balcony with view on tree...) in a pleasant quiet Provençal village (with shop) (WHEN YOU WANT for 2 or 3 personnes) at 20 min to AIX EN PROVENCE and AIRPORT, 10 min to rail station, 30 min to MARSEILLE and SEA MEDITERRANEE... There is a lot of places to visit around the village (oposite to flat there is a touritique information office)

We accept to share a bedroom with another personne serious, and it's possible for me to bring air bed.
Don't hesite to write me for more informations!!
See you soon!  Mail-me 

Post reply -->London Holidays provence exchangeMel 17 Oct
Should we remove this post ?

^

Holidays ERROR EMAIL ADDRESS! Exchange hospitality France/London  

Mail-me 

Post reply -->London Holidays provence exchangeMel 17 Oct

^

Holidays  

Bonjour Melodie
j'ai juste vu votre annonce datée oct. l'année dernière pour l'échange plat. Ainsi vous avez été à Londres déjà. Si vous devez jamais venir à Londres encore vous êtes bienvenu à mon marché proche plat de Portebello. La raison est moi ont une belle fille qui vit près d'Aix et j'obtiens dessus bien avec elle et la mère mais je voudrais quelque part rester ainsi je pourrais améliorer mon français. Obtenez svp de nouveau à moi même si juste de dire salut.
Sincères amitiés Hugo  Mail-me 

Post reply -->London Holidays 24 Apr

^

Holidays EXCHANGE flat in Nice (provence) for one in central London july 2005  

French student in management in trainee in London exchange her flat in VILLENEUVE -LOUBET BEACH in July. 2 sleeps flat in a residential area, all conveniences : TV, washing machine, terrace, bathroom, internet, 2 free parking, supermarket, restaurants, shops and the sea…2 min walk only!10 min between NICE and CANNES. MONACO and ITALY (30 min)

Contact Miss Laetitia C.: 07910 816 144 or send an e mail:  Mail-me 

Post reply -->London Holidays laetitia2258@hotmail.COM 13 Jun

OK*