Back to main index

London Holidays

Foreign travel ? Friends can't get time off work, or don't want to go anyway because they don't like foreign food ? No problem. Say where you're thinking of going. Lay out your plans and ideas a bit Bet someone else wants to go too. Going on holiday with friends can be a real pain anyway.

Search: Search

Main Index

Terms and Conditions of use.

Please don't try to advertise products or services in this forum. Thank you.

Post or Ask something here in 'Holidays'

Holidays  

Hi, im 26yrs, Irish, female, who is planning to go backpacking in Feb 2005. I am able to take 6mths off work and am ready to explore the life of a backpacker. Planning to visit Asia, Australia & New Zealand BUT no set itinerary & always open to new suggestions.
I am looking for a travel buddy, who feels like me, wants to get away from London, out of the office, and a break from the boyfriend, only joking HA HA!. So if you feel similar to me then emails back & letís meet up to arrange our trip together cool! I'd also love to hear from people who already backpacked who can give me some sound advice.
Email:  Mail-me 

Post reply -->London Holidays irish 15 Oct
Should we remove this post ?

^

Holidays  

Hiya, good move you will have a blast, traveling is great! I lived in Australia for 2 years, and loved it. If you want a cheap option most people do the 'east coast experience' from sydney to cairnes. Which works out pretty cheap about £300 - £500 for 3/4 weeks coaching it up and hostel stays and for around £80 you can fly back. All the backpackers travel agents do personalised itinerys. A must see:- Byron Bay, Fraser Island 4-wheel jeep holiday, sailing in the Whitsunday Islands and barrier reef trip from cairnes. Hope this helps - have fun!

Post reply -->London Holidays Tori 7 May
Should we remove this post ?

OK*