Back to main index

London Clubbing

Search: Search

Main Index

Terms and Conditions of use.

Post or Ask something here in 'Clubbing'

Clubbing Rock bar?  

Wheres a good place to go and drink and listen to some rock music, or even just get pissed whilst soem decent music is on. And not too pricey would help. Cheers

Post reply -->London Clubbing rock bar 10 Feb
Should we remove this post ?

^

Clubbing RE: Rock Bar/Club  

There is a pub called the Ruskin Arms at East Ham & On A Saturday Night they have a dj down there playing A whole range of rock from teh classic stuff to more recent.
Even if your not partically into rock music I reckon its a brill experience as there are loads of cool people down there that like to dress in PVC and everyones so friendly. Drinks are pretty cheap 2! Turn right out of East Ham Station.  Mail-me 

Post reply -->London Clubbing rock barJeni 12 Feb

^

Clubbing Intrepid Fox  

Wardour St, Soho. Usual Soho prices, but very punk.
The Worlds End in Camden
Bar Fly
Bull and Gate
Also The Glasshouse Nightclub is about to launch a band night, starting next month, with some top bands. see www.shatteredmusic.co.uk (the page will probably be ready in a few days).

Post reply -->London Clubbing rock bar 18 Feb

^

Clubbing Catapult Club, NEw Cross  

Opposite New cross station, original good stuff, DJ's, watiress service if you come early ( pays to get a table, it gets full) video screens, acoustic acts...you want more?
 Mail-me 
http;//www.catapultclub.co.uk

Post reply -->London Clubbing nospam@meantime-radio.co.uk@ 19 Mar

^

Clubbing Re: Rock bars  

The Full Tilt at the Electric Ballroom on a Friday night used to be good... open 'til 3 am too...

Post reply -->London Clubbing CJ 14 Apr

OK*