Back to main index

London Career Networking

This is new. You have nothing to lose by posting what you do, and maybe where you'd like to go next. People that do something similar to you can be good buddies and a source of opportunity and advantageous gossip and it can be a good way of sidelining your employer and employment agencies.

Search: Search

Main Index

Terms and Conditions of use.

Please don't try to advertise products or services in this forum. Thank you.

Post or Ask something here in 'Career Networking'

Career Networking Office for self-employed people  

I've heard that there are places in London where self-employed people can work in an open plan office (ie they rent a desk.) The only place I've managed to find is one in St. James, but they wanted 600+ pcm which is too much for me. Someone told me there used to be one nr. Clapham Junction, but I haven't found it. Does anyone know of anywhere, or alternatively would anyone be interested in setting one up maybe ?

Post reply -->London Career Networking Self-Employed OfficeJulian 12 Sep
Should we remove this post ?

^

Career Networking  

I read in a local paper about office space of the kind your looking for at new complexes in stratford, e15. Im afraid I dont have a number and it might be a bit far across the city for you. Try google search or pick up a copy of the wharf newspaper.

Post reply -->London Career Networking Self-Employed Officedaniel. 14 Sep

^

Career Networking Office for self-employed  

Did you manage to find anything on this? I'm trying to write a story about such places...would love to know what you found...

Post reply -->London Career Networking 3 Dec

^

Career Networking have you tried a virtual office  

Instead of paying a monthly lump fee. you can pay for what you use, as and when. Try Regus

Post reply -->London Career Networking admin2admin@hotmail.co.uk 15 Feb

OK*